Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

HPIM1237.jpgMy latest creation, Dorian.  He is an antique style bear.  He is made from hand dyed, distressed mohair.  His foot and paw pads are from a bit of fabric I have antiqued.  He wears a collar made from antique lace around his neck.  He is stuffed almost entirely with excelsior.  There is a small bit of polyester in him, and he has steel pellets for weight.   I have given him that "saggy old bear" body.   He will be listed on my website later.

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

He is wonderful, and has so much character and charm. I love old bears and have loads of war wounded teds with many tales to tell  bear_wub

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website

Aww, he's so cute.  He has the sort of character which would make the other teddies of a hug pay attention to him as he told his life history.  :D

-- Thomas Adam

mjbears mjbears
northants

GREAT CHARACTER AND SUCH A SAD FACE  CUTEXXX

Ohio

Thanks all.  I think Dorian does have many stories to tell.  Maybe he looks sad because I keep saying he looks old.  That would do it for me.  Maybe I could come up with a better description.

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website
millie wrote:

Thanks all.  I think Dorian does have many stories to tell.  Maybe he looks sad because I keep saying he looks old.  That would do it for me.  Maybe I could come up with a better description.

Oh I don't think you need to -- he speaks for himself rather well.  :)

-- Thomas Adam

Ohio

You're right, Thomas.  He does speak for himself.  And old is just a word. bear_original

Board footer