Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

bears by becca bears by becca
Perth
Website

Hi everyone,

finally I have my website up and running... (still ironing out some little wrinkles of course and proberly will be for a while..)
I was lucky enough to have some great friends that have other great friends in the IT buisness and have helped me out  as a family friend  ( I am soooooo grateful)   On my condition that I can update it myself ( I hate having to harrass people if they are doing you a massive favour)
I am still waiting for that lesson how ever but I will know soon...  I already have a few changes I want to make but I will be patient!!

Now I love other peoples ideas if anyone has any if they have a spare few mins to have a squizz at it for me      www.bearsbybecca.com
I won't be offended by constructive critisism as I am a great believer in it!! 

Thanks heaps everyone and I look forward to hearing from you

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Becca,
Your website looks great.  I really like the black and white theme.  It's very clean and uncluttered looking.  Great job!

Hugs,
Alison

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Hi Becca, now I am not normally one for dark backgrounds but I do like your black and white theme too. I love the front page very cute.

I found your "about me" interesting, so well done you  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

PS have rellies in Perth, I visited in 1986 and yes it is very pretty

russellbears Russell Bears
Perth
Website

Looks great Becca bear_thumb
BTW am in love with Utah and Storm bear_wub  bear_wub they are absolutely gorgeous :hug:

Perth
Website

Thanks heaps for the positive feedback ladies!
I love black and its the main colour on my tush tags and buisness cards so I really wanted to stick with it right thru!

Thanks for lovin my furbabies Kim!!

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Looks great! I do have to say I have a problem with reading white print on black backgrounds. For some reason it hurts my eyes. I don't know if anyone else has that problem or if it is just me. I have never heard anyone else ever say if bothers them so I may just be weird.
Your dogs are such sweeties! Your bears are too!
Beth

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hi Becca,  I love your new website, it is just super dooper.  I really enjoyed reading your "about me" page, and I can so understand when you say you have "found my thing".  It rings so true.  Look forward to seeing some of your new creations.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Very nice job on your site.  Your bears are so detailed I was surprised to see how small they are.  great work
Joanne

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Beth says

I do have to say I have a problem with reading white print on black backgrounds. For some reason it hurts my eyes. I don't know if anyone else has that problem or if it is just me. I have never heard anyone else ever say if bothers them so I may just be weird.

I know what you mean Beth, your not weird, I find the white words tend to blur after a bit but I found Becca's site ok, I think its the font she has used  :hug:

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Hello Becca, compliments for a such a wonderful designed website and of course for your bears. I love the black and white design you made - it's great!!!!  bear_thumb  :clap:
Would you like to swap links???? Please contact me, if you would like???
hugs from Austria  :hug:

Perth
Website

I am glad that so far so good!!     I will look more into the white font but..... 

You know I had this wonderful idea in my head that the easter weekend that we just had would be filled with nothing but sewing..... then I had to come up with a speal about myself....  That took me 3 days to write...  How hard is it come up with words about yourself.......
I only spent 2 of the 4 days sewing anyway!!!

I am keen to swap links as soon as I know how to upload them myself onto my site........(hopefully soon)
  I think I will post a topic calling for a link swap when I learn how!!

I appreciate your attention to Detail Joanne...  I like everyone put all my heart into each little character I make so thanks for your kind words,  it makes it all worth it.....

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Love your site and love your style!  bear_thumb

Sallyanne Sally Anne Bears
Lincoln
Website

Well done you, it's a lovely website Becca :hug:

Hugs
Sandra

puca bears puca bears

It really is GREAT, Bec...........as others have already said, clean and simple - works well and shows off your little cuties a treat (and the BIG ones - Utah and Storm!)
huggies
Maria

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

I love Claude's face and Hudson's tummy, but all are so well done. I'm jealous of anyone who can set up their own website. I like the way you're is laid out and I agree that the black/white theme looks great and it's a timeless combination. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

Your website is really great  bear_thumb  well done. I paid for a website and site building package deal many months ago and have never managed to get around to doing it  bear_wacko

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Well done with your new web-site Becca  bear_thumb it looks really lovely and you must be pleased with it.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Perth
Website

thanks to everyone for your great feedback,   Its very encouraging to hear!!!     :thumbsup:

Now there is no way I can take credit for creating that website waggle bears.........  I was just really lucky enough to find someone to help me that understood exactly who I am......
Off the Paw you really should get round to doing your website!!!!!

Again thankyou thankyou thankyou  bear_original

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

I think your website looks fantastic Becca!  I always like websites with black backgrounds - it looks classy.  Love your bears too  bear_thumb

-Catherine

Perth
Website

Thanks Catherine  your kind words mean alot  bear_original
I also am a fan of your bears.... I love the tubby teddy series,  so much character!!!

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

cool website and great bears well done Becca xx :clap:

svenstrup Svenstrup Originalz
Malling, Denmark

Lovely website - I have no problems with a black ground and white text  bear_original

Aww your dogs are cute  bear_wub !!

Board footer