Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Mandie, Please don't leave us. You are a kind and talented lady and we want you to stay.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGE HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry

Jane. bear_flower bear_flower bear_flower bear_flower bear_flower bear_flower bear_flower bear_flower

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Yes, please stay with us!  bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

MANDIE DON'T GO!  :lol:
hugs Kerren

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  bear_flower  Mandie, we're going to have to chain you to your computer and lock it on TT! (Anybody know how?)   bear_flower:)

Eileen

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Mandie,  I don't want you to go either bear_cry bear_cry  I can't believe someone in this group would be so rude! but, I understand how you feel.  My hubby and I posted in another group and people bashed us behind our backs.  Needless to say it got back to us and we left.  Sorry some put you through that :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:  Jenn

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Awww Mandie!!  Please don't leave.  I did not read your Xmas card thread as I wasn't sure I was able to participate... but I'm so sorry about what happened bear_sad

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I'm not sure what is going on with the Christmas card thing, but please don't leave.   bear_sad   Don't let some bad stuff make you leave.  There a lot of good people on here that want you to stay. bear_flower

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Mandie,
DON'T LEAVE-  You are loved and appreciated her more than you probably know.  Don't let this unfortunate incident make you leave us.  Life is too short for this stuff.  Ignore the bad comments ( I'm sure that isn't easy) and don't take it too personally.  You gave your time to offer something fun to us, that is very commendable.  Thanks for being who you are and what you contribute to TT !!!   :hug:

kraftyladies Beary Lovely ... Bears by Susan
Florida

We don't want you to go!!!!!!!!!!  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Susan

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Mandie, don't even think about it!!  :hug: bear_flower :love:
We all love you and enjoy your talanted teddies and wise advises.  :love:
I'm sure all TT forum girls beg you to stay and be part of it. bear_tongue :hug:

HUGGS, JUlia

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Mandi...Don't go...please stay.    bear_flower   .we would miss you a lot.  bear_cry    I haven't even got to get to know you very much yet... many , many of us want you to stay   :hug:....... Winney

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

I'm not sure what this is all about bear_sad  but I hope Mandie will decide to stay,she contributes a great deal to the board and we will miss her if she goes. Please stay Mandie  bear_cry   bear_cry

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Mandie<

It is obvious to me that there are alot of people who really care about you here, Please reconsider leaving. I never read your Christmas card Post soI don't know what happened with your Christmas card list but I am sure I can imagine. People can be hurtful and rude. I am sorry that anyone has hurt your feeling. :hug:

Don't let just a few nasty people drive you away from so many who love and value you.
I am praying for you.

Love,
Kathy

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

In response to Mandie's original post to leave teddy talk:

Shelli wrote:

My advice to everyone -- the sage, the angry, the protective, the puzzled among you; each and every one -- would be to let it go at this point. 

Giggles and hugs to you all, and my finger wagging ever so slowly and gently, to warn off further bad feelings -- be they guilt, anger, remorse, defensiveness, or otherwise -- and subsequent posts on this subject.  Give Mandie a time to read how much she's loved and to sit on what's happened, without stirring the pot further.  It might have a good outcome for us all.

This is very good advice from Shelli! It's time we HEED it! Our advisors are here to advise us. We need to respect them! Had they been brought into this in the beginning none of this would be happening. Let's at least listen to them now!

Just Us Bears wrote:

I think we have to be mindful of the 'offending party/ies' here. Even though we don't know who it was who may have possibly even inadvertently upset Mandie, she or he is still a member of our group and more than likely a highly valued one whom we adore too.

Please go easy on giving this person/s a hard time..they may be 'invisible' but they are here, and listening to every 'not so nice' word being uttered about them.

I know for a fact that some of you don't even realize you upset Mandie.

You don't know the whole story here. Mandie needs to work this out and do what she is comfortable with. She's got the message that we all love her and don't want her to leave. But something has upset her and you wouldn't want to be spending your time at a place that, as a whole, has really upset you. Teddy Bears and their friends are meant to bring good, friendly, happy feelings. You've tried to show that to Mandie now but she has to be feeling that way in order to want to come here. Peer pressure isn't the answer.

Please, let Mandie have time. She has a lot going on in her life, not just us. She knows we're here for her with open arms whenever she decides to come back. Let's all move on.

Pipa UK

MANDIE!! i must have missed what's happened but please dont leave  :hug:
we would miss you terribly !!

Board footer