Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

Hello everyone

I've not been around much this week to get my fix of TT. A lot has happened.

In brief, the person who my husband and I were having suspicions about stealing money from our business has proven correct.  bear_cry Therefore they have now left us and I have had to take on the office manager's role along with all the accounts work. Major nightmare as I've never done any form of accounting whatsoever in my life!!!!!! but after a week of being thrown in the deep end and the help of our accountant I'm starting to get there.

Up until now I never really went into work, doing what I could from home and seeing to our 2 children. Seems like I have now got myself a pretty much full time job - I haven't even touched a piece of mohair this week LOL bear_sad  and I can't see that I will be finishing any bears for a while now.

I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I have managed to steal a couple of minutes here and there to pop in here but not long enough to reply or add to threads (and there are so many new ones :o.  I'll hopefully have some spare time by the end of next week to participate a bit more but in the meantime Happy Bear making to all and Take care :hug:

Kate
x

www.meribears.fotopic.net

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Come back soon Kate - don't work too hard and don't muck up those accounts! ooo-errr missus what a responsibility

bear_shocked  :rolleyes:

Penny  :hug:

Pipa UK

Hi Kate. wow sounds like you are learning fast though :)
Im pleased you discovered the money offender !! and i hope you can grab some mohair time soon  bear_smile

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Much good luck, Kate . . . visit us as much as possible!!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Nice to read you, Kate!
i am happy to know that you have discovered the guilty person.
I hope too that you feel better with your new job now that it is getting easier.

Take it easy and take care,

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Kate, that's awful news, and life changes always grab so much of our usual daily energy, so I'm sending good thoughts your way.  It must be a relief to know where the money siphon was, and to have it all plugged up now.

I hope you can get back to your bears, and to posting here, as soon as possible, even if just as an after-hours hobby.  Your work is really terrific!

Good luck and best wishes to you. bear_original

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Kate, that is terrible news.  Look after yourself, don't overdo things!!!!

Best of luck finding a replacement so you can get back to what you love doing!

We'll miss you!
Danni

Board footer