Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh Cyndee.... you should see Shane and Steven in action at a show..... they are a riot. The first time I ever met them was at a Schaumburg show, my both was right next to theirs..... they were the best entertainment and the collectors just flock to their booth to chat with them. Shane is kinda shy, its true..... but once you get him talking look out!! bear_grin  Love ya Shane!

2 more days to enter my Blog Give Away, folks!

bear_thumb

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

As I always say Daphne, Steve is the seller but I'm the cute one  :crackup:  :crackup: .  But it is true, most people don't believe it, once I am comfortable then I tend to open up more. Thats not to say that I don't enjoy meeting people I truly do I just tend to be more reserved at first.

big hugs

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

I had a sneaky feeling Daphne!!!  bear_laugh
I noticed in one of the bear magazines they were at San Diego 's show. I hope to not miss again!
San Diego is just about 45 minutes from me. bear_original

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Steve made it to the San Diego show this yr and I do believe he will be there next yr as well Cyndee. With the shows in CA, I usually stay home and look after the dogs.

big hugs

Shane

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

The winner has been announced! Is it YOU???

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Well, it wasn't me. bear_sad

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  or me.

Murrieta, California

Not me either. :(
I guess I get a dog! bear_original

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Cyndee - LOL!!!! Yup, just have to move to NH!!  bear_tongue

I wish everyone could have won... I love giving away things and you are all so special! Wish I could afford to do this more often but I'll definitely have more give aways! This was a lot of fun!
:dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Murrieta, California

Thank you Daphne for the opportunity to play!!
It was loads of fun!! bear_original

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

It's me!  I am sooooo excited to have won this little  Annie. I hope she won't mind sharing hugs with my furry friends. I went into leave a post on your Blog by for some unknown reason it won't let me. I have been having probles the last couple of days ...... as I wanted to say thank you to Daphne for such a great give away :hug:  :hug:  :hug: .....and blue is my favorite color too! bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Board footer