Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

feather-bears-6-1-09-001.jpgThis is our cat.  His name is Mutt and weights 17 pounds.  He likes to lay on the printer next to the computer desk and sleep or watch me at the computer.  He is really too big but he always seems to manage not to fall off.

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

My favorite kind of cat  bear_grin
Karen

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

He's a beautiful kitty!!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Awww, he's cute!

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Gorgeous cat Eva bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

He's a lovely cat!!  Too funny about his favorite place to lie... is the printer warm perhaps?

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

Beautiful Maine Coon, Eva, they do like to sleep in odd places! He looks just like my Misty Cat who isn't with us any more. I still miss her very much. :hug:  :hug:

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

He looks so comfortable, lying there on your printer; but I wonder : what do you do when you want to print something ?

Or does Mutt first check to see if it's any good and if it's not, tear it to shreds with his claws  bear_laugh ???

Hugs,   :hug:

Peter

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

I don't have the printer on all the time so he is only there when it  is off.  He doesn't tear up paper but if I don't pay attention to him when he wants something, he bits my arm or hand.  My right arm looks like I have been digging in the brambles  :crackup:   He is 9 years old and we have had him since he was 6 weeks old and was the runt of the litter.  Our friends has a stray cat have kittens in their shed and thought we should have one of the kittens.  Now he rules the house and is a super fussy cat!

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I have a one year old siamese and he sounds like your cat and he jumps up at me if I ignore him and he loves to play...hence all the scratches on my arms which look like I have been in brambles too .He cannot be trusted with pins when I am sewing as he will pick up the pin heads with his teeth and pull them out of the pin cushion.He is such a fun cat to have and often stops me from getting on with anything.
Laurie :hug:

Board footer