Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

BunnyTriplets2.jpg~ Rock-A-Bunnies ~

Three Darling Little Bunnies on Rocking Horses

5-Way Jointed and only 2.25 Inches Tall Standing !

I am proud to present my newest Limited Edition Series, the Rock-A-Bunnies! Bippity, her sister (Boppity) and their brother (Boo) love to play on their rocking horses! The Rock-A-Bunnies are a closed series of only *three* bunnies. Bippity is the FIRST, Boppity is the SECOND and Boo is the THIRD. They are made from acrylic threads and have onyx bead eyes with shading and extra details to give them added depth. Each comes riding their own rocking horse

Bippity is wearing a pink T-shirt and blue overalls with tiny blue buttons and straps. She comes with her rocking horse. Her name is Bippity (pronounced "Bip-ah-tee") which means "rocking" in bunnyese.

Available on my Website - http://www.PeachtreeCottage.com

Boppity is wearing a white T-shirt and lavender overalls with tiny lavender buttons and straps. She comes with her rocking horse. Her name is Boppity (pronounced "Bop-ah-tee") which means "horse" in bunnyese.

Available on my Website - http://www.PeachtreeCottage.com

SOLD - Boo is wearing a yellow T-shirt and green overalls and straps with tiny yellow buttons. He comes with his rocking horse. His name is Boo (pronounced "Boo") which means "playtime" in bunnyese.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Oh what a lovely greating when logging onto TT to see these little darlings waiting to be discovered. hehehe
Too adorable for words. bear_wub  :dance:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh wow, three cute bunnies!!  I love the middle one best, but they are all so sweet  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

FANTASTIC, just love these little guys, wonderful Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Georgia
Website

Thank you Matilda, Sarah and Lynne.  I really appreciate the feedback on them :-)

/miniteddyhugs,

Jan Nethercutt YesterYear Design
Oklahoma

One....two....three......GO!  Rock-A-Bunny, Rock-A-Bunny, Rock-A-Bunny.....WOW! (I know....it doesn't rhyme. Oh well)  Ahhhh, Mary, I do love your bunnies.  Hugs, Jan

Georgia
Website

Awww Thanks Jan!

/miniteddyhugs,

Board footer