Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

ST-GEORGE.jpgSTRATFORD-TABLE-DISPLAY-72.jpgI thought I would just put up a photo of my table at Stratford. We had  a wonderful day and although I only took 9 rabbits they were all gone within the hour.

It was great to catch up with people in the flesh and have a good old chat.

I was also pleased to come first in the competition for  single bear over 6" and then even more pleased to win the organisers choice picked from all the entries. Thankyou ! What a great finish to a great day and both my boys and husband were there too, it doesn't get better than that !! bear_wub

Samantha and her family had worked really hard  again and made the show very enjoyable with a lovely atmosphere.
I'm sure they've also raised a lot of money for the Britah Heart Foundation too. Well done Samantha :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi ,

Your table looked great! bear_thumb
No wonder your rabbits all found a new home. :hug:  :hug:
Well Done! :clap:  :clap:

Love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

mjbears mjbears
northants

how lovely well done :clap:  :clap:  and what a beautiful display i love your rabbits they all look so handsome and huggable

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

It was so lovely to have a table next to you Shelly....you know how I feel about your amazing talent!  bear_wub You really could'nt have had a better day....your table..and those exquiste, perfectly detailed rabbits looked amazing!!  :clap:  :clap:

Congratulations again on your awards....you sooooo deserve it!!! bear_flower

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Mega Congratulations Shelly - so well deserved ! See you again in September !

:hug:

Ruth  bear_flower

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Awesome!! Well done Shelly, not only are your rabbits amazing creations but your table looks fab too.

Many congratulations on winning with St George.  :clap:

Regards

Lisa

kezjoy KezjoyKritterz
Gippsland Victoria

congrats Shelly. Your rabbits are so lifelike and adorable!! Sounds like a few stalls sold out in the first hour or so..thats fantastic! Shame for the stragglers who got to the show late!!! earlybird catches the bear they say..hee hee. I;m definately going to attend the show next year when im in UK..must get there early!!
Kerrilyn

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

What a wonderful stand and fabulous, fabulous bunnies.  I don't know how you can part with them.  They all look so jolly, so I gather there weren't any foxes at the show. bear_grin

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Lovely to see you at the show Shelly it was great to catch up again  bear_wub not surprised your bunnies disappeared so quickly they looked so fab on your stand  :clap: and well done with your awards too!  :dance:  :dance: see you in September!  bear_flower  :hug:

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Congratulations Shelly..it was a well deserved win :clap:  :clap:  and I agree it was a great day!!!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Congratulations, Shelley! I can just imagine people approaching your table with such excitement at seeing those little rabbits all in one spot. That are just so cute.

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hello Shelly bear_flower

I should think you are on cloud nine today and still floating!!!  Big congratulations to you yesterday on all your achievements, very well
deserved as your bunnies are simply beautiful.   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  :dance:  :clap: Shelly, your display was outstanding, the rabbits look so wonderful in that great display with pots and all the green.  I love your rabbits, they are the best. Thanx for sharing.

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

your table and rabbits were stunning, even my husband commented on how brilliant they were which truely is a compliment and the highest honour!  bear_happy

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Shelly,
     Your stand looks amazing - I'm not surprised that you sold out.  I love your rabbits!!!!!

hugs,

Brenda

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Your stand and your rabbits look really lovely Shelly...love st george bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Your display is really outstanding and those adorable bunnies look stunning!  Big congratulations on your awards!

FrizzyBear New York

What a lovely display of fantastic little rabbits.  I'll bet those who got there late were so sorry to have missed getting one of your 9 cuties!  Congrats on your award.  What a great day you had.

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Congratulations!!! Your bunnies are Fantastic! It is not surprising they all went within an hour! Your display is wonderful too!
Beth

Sallyanne Sally Anne Bears
Lincoln
Website

Well done Shelly :hug: Your rabbits are stunning, I'm not surprised that you had a sell out :hug:  I just loved St George, he was gorgeous :hug:

Hugs
Sandra

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

Hi thanks everyone for your lovely comments..... back to work now and beginning on the next range bear_grin

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Lovely display Shelly!  Those two little beer barrels set your bunnies off beautifully!

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane

Your display is fantastic, and the bunnies are simply wonnderful, no wonder they were all adopted so fast bear_smile

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Shelly. bear_thumb

Your rabbits are wonderful and I can see why they all sold so quickly.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

congrats on your award!  your table looked great!  :dance:

Board footer