Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Once again Samantha (Mary Myrtle Miniature) and her family held a wonderful show, with visitors and exhibitors coming from all over. I had a great day as you will see from the photos, so I won't bore you with my story...here's the pictures....

2-09.jpg

3-09.jpg

4-09.jpg

5-09.jpg

6-09.jpg

7-09.jpg

8-09.jpg

9-09.jpg

10-09.jpg

11-09.jpg

12-09.jpg

13-09.jpg

14-09.jpg

15-09.jpg

more to come

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

16-09.jpg

17-09.jpg

18-09.jpg

19-09.jpg

20-09.jpg

21-09.jpg

22-09.jpg

23-09.jpg

24-09.jpg

25-09.jpg

26-09.jpg

27-09.jpg

28-09.jpg

29.09.jpg

30-09.jpg

More to come

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

What a wonderful group of bears. As always, Jane, I love your pictures. Thanks for being our unofficial photographer for all shows.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

31-09.jpg

32-09.jpg

33-09.jpg

34-09.jpg

35-09.jpg

36-09.jpg

37-09.jpg

38-09.jpg

39-09.jpg

40-09.jpg

41-09.jpg

42-09.jpg

43-09.jpg

44-09.jpg

44a-09.jpg

More to come

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

58a-09.jpg

47a-09.jpg

48a-09.jpg

49a-09.jpg

50a-09.jpg

51a-09.jpg

52a-09.jpg

53a-09.jpg

54a-09.jpg

55a-09.jpg

56a-09.jpg

57a-09.jpg

245-09.jpg

59-a09.jpg

60a-09.jpg

Well done everyone it was a great show!

I hope you all enjoyed the pictures, hugs, Jane.

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Thank you Jane,

It's always nice to get pics of all the bear stands :photo:  :photo: , especially for those of us that couldn't make it. bear_cry  bear_cry
Your work is very much appreciated. :hug:  :hug:

love kayx bear_wub  bear_wub

Angela Angela's Bear Garden
St. Catharines, Ontario

Thankyou Jane! The pictures are great! It's almost like being there. I've been in the industry for over 20 years, and I'm always amazed at how much variety of talent there is out there. Everyone has a different take on what the perfect teddy bear should look like...and they're all right! Thankyou for bringing the show to us!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Thank you Jane for all the photos; it's so great to see all the displays, if you weren't there in person  bear_cry .

You did a great job  :clap: !

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

:clap:  bear_wub As usual Jane, you did such a great job with the pictures and I am so happy to be able to see all the bears at the show and enjoy it.  Looks like it was a great turnout of artists.  So many bears all in one place how wonderful.  thanx for sharing.

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hello there dear Jane, bear_flower  bear_flower

It was lovely chatting with you yesterday.  Thank you for taking time out to post all of the photos, you have been very busy, and it
is so very much appreciated by everyone (though they probably don't appreciate my ugly mug in the photos!!!  I didn't see that one coming!!!  He!)

Take care Jane and I look forward to seeing you again shortly at Hugglets!!!! 

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

jane, your pictures are fantastic, again!!!
im especialy fond of the baby by kim!!! might have to nab that one, its not too bad apart from my double chin, you could have airbrushed it out  :crackup:

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Thank you for your lovely photos Jane  :hug:  I'm so glad that lovely lady at the station was there - or the pesky rain would've kept you from us
for the day  bear_shocked

Big Hugs ,

Ruth  bear_flower  bear_flower

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Hello Jane....Thank you for all the wonderful pictures!  bear_flower ...we are so lucky...especially after all the trouble you had getting to the show!I can't believe I missed so many stands, so its lovely to have a second chance!

Glad to hear you got home safe and sound..and missed that big puddle!!  bear_grin

See you soon...

Big hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

I will explain what Ruth is refering to about the lovely lady. When Sarah (my daughter) and I arrived at the railway station in Stratford there was a huge flood right across the road and pathway that lead from the station. There was no way Sarah could push my wheelchair though as we would have both been soaked through. Then an American lady stopped her car and waved us over. That wonderful kind lady put my wheelchair in the boot of her car and then drove us, plus an old gentleman through the flood and delivered us right to the door where the fair was being held. A complete stranger with a heart of gold! As Ruth said I wouldn't have gotten through without this lady's help and so there would have not been pictures for you all to see.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website

Jane --

Great photos,  You were certainly busy taking them, and it shows.   :)

-- Thomas Adam

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website
doodlebears wrote:

I will explain what Ruth is refering to about the lovely lady. When Sarah (my daughter) and I arrived at the railway station in Stratford there was a huge flood right across the road and pathway that lead from the station. There was no way Sarah could push my wheelchair though as we would have both been soaked through. Then an American lady stopped her car and waved us over. That wonderful kind lady put my wheelchair in the boot of her car and then drove us, plus an old gentleman through the flood and delivered us right to the door where the fair was being held. A complete stranger with a heart of gold! As Ruth said I wouldn't have gotten through without this lady's help and so there would have not been pictures for you all to see.

Hugs, Jane.  :rose:

Hehe -- you were lucky.  I had to cross that puddle by clinging to side of the fence for dear life -- that "puddle" was damn deep.  :)  Even the cars were struggling.

-- Thomas Adam

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Jane - you are a star!!!  Thank you so much for taking all these pictures and sharing them here for all to see!!!!   :hug:

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Jane my dear  THANK you so much.  We can always count on you for the great photo's , so glad you were able to get there without getting soaked through.  I'm not sure if you realize exactly how special you are to take the time and take the pictures and then post them on TT.  There should be a special correspondence medal or something for all the work you do in posting these pictures.

big hugs and thanks so much

Shane

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Thank you for posting the photos Jane....I have been looking forward to seeing them all day bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower
Laurie

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Thank you Jane for the wonderful photos!  :clap: It was lovely to catch up with you at the show......I didn't realise you'd had a struggle with a puddle!  bear_cry ....well more than a puddle it seems! We appreciate all the work that goes into posting all the pics :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Excellent photos, Jane!  You have our undying gratitude for enabling those of us across the pond to "attend" such a grand show.  The talent there was unbelievable . . . such imagination, creativity, and superb workmanship!  Thank you so very much.  And Samantha - truly a terrific production!

russellbears Russell Bears
Perth
Website

Thank you Jane, I always look forward to seeing your wonderful photos, thank goodness for that lovely lady that helped you out with the puddle :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_flower

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

Jane you did it again :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  It was like being there. Thank you for all your time and effort. And wasn't that sweet of the lady that helped you, restores your faith in human nature. Well done everyone on your bears and critters. There are loads of amazing creations.  :clap:  :clap:

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Jane,
Thanks so much for the virtual bear show.  It was fun to see them all! 

Hugs,
Alison

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Great pictures Jane!!! As a collector I would have had a very difficult time choosing just what bears to adopt as they are all just fabulous
Kudos to the wonderful American lady who helped you out- restores your faith in mankind
Hugs
Gail :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer