Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

HI all.
Here a little story of what Laraine and I have been up to in little New Zealand.

I love to promote the world of teddy bears to the general public bear_original

Many people know how passionate I am about bear making, and never shy to speak!!! :crackup:

In May Laraine (RaineBears) and I gave a talk about the bear club we belong to, as well as bear making, at our local library.

Five club members from our club spoke about different aspects of the bear world.

My job was to talk about the different fabrics that bears can be made from..and Laraine spoke about the ins and outs of bear making techniques !!
Here are some pics of that day!!! :dance:
laraine.library.JPG
Laraine speaking
tracey.libray.JPG
Myself speaking
bear.club.JPG
the other members of our club as well as Laraine and me

Hugs
Tracey

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Fantastic Tracey!!   bear_thumb  Great piccies too, looks like fun bear_original

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

You are so luck to have such special times. I so miss things like Women's institute and quilting groups. It is always such fun. And so nice to introduce a new craft to people.  :clap:  :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Looks like a fun, information-filled time.  Good on you ladies!

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

you have been busy later, its nice to share your passion keep up the good work xxxx

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

That is wonderful Tracey and Laraine bear_thumb to introduce more people to Teddy Bears.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer