Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

OK,
It finally hit me; I REALLY need to buy some new clothes! It got away from me. I moved twice in two years and between trying to keep up my work and create new designs I haven't shopped for any clothes in years. And before that I got all my clothes from a little shop in NW Connecticut - BZ and Gertie's dress shop  bear_happy This year I have to show my face at several shows and some other appearances and I realize all my clothes are from the 80's and most are too baggy bear_tongue  Any TTer's have suggestions on stores to check out or even online sources for clothes? I'd be very grateful, I'm lost?!
(I am in Seattle, now, and most known stores are somewhere around here.)
Karen

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

Hi Karen, I like - La Redoute    you should have a look, see what you think, you can shop online too  :hug:

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Wow!
La Redoute has some really wonderful stuff! VEry beautiful but, sadly, they don't sell to the US. bear_sad
Karen

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Hi Karen,

I love Kohls. Their prices are good and they usually have a decent selection. There should be a store near you or you can shop online.

Hugs,

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

I like Ann Taylor and Ann Taylor Loft!   bear_tongue
But... only when there's a good sale! 

http://www.anntaylor.com/home.jsp?cid=y_ps&cid=PPC0001

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

One of my favorite stores in the US is Ann Taylor Loft, the clothes are not to expensive and you can mix and match. The outfits and are very trendy and comfortable and I think they are having a sale right now!!!  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue
http://www.anntaylorloft.com/home.jsp?cid=E0001847

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

Wow do I feel for you. I arrived here with about 3 sets of clothes (I packed bear stuff instead). The clothes here are really cheap. Mostly factory seconds etc but good. The problem I have had is trying to find things that fit and are not too frilly. And I had no idea what "normal" people my age are wearing. Thanks girls for the sites, gives me an idea. I have really been working hard lately to get out of the jeans and tshirt mode and dress a bit better and accessories more. I finally have the time to do it and I am enjoying it tremendously.

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Ok,
It's a start! I've placed an order with the Ann Taylor Loft online site, thanks Tami for the address and Wild Thyme. Gijzette, I'm looking for a Kohls?
Karen

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado
KJ Lyons wrote:

Ok,
It's a start! I've placed an order with the Ann Taylor Loft online site, thanks Tami for the address and Wild Thyme. Gijzette, I'm looking for a Kohls?
Karen

Oh great, glad you found something at Ann Taylors!!!  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/homepage.jsp  I like Kohl's, too.  Our Jodi Falk works as a manager at Kohl's.

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Karen,
I shop on Sierra Trading Post's website, www.sierratradingpost.com.  There's lots of nice, quality clothing.  And they have AWESOME shoes.  I can get size 11's with no problem there.   You can find some real bargains if you look in the bargain barn.  I've only had to return 1 thing to them and I've been shopping with them for years.  I also like Kohls if I go out to shop and for dressier things, I sometimes go to The Dress Barn.  I'm not sure if they have any in Washington.

Hugs!
Alison

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Hey Tami.... Looks like great minds think alike!!!!  bear_whistle  :hug:

Glad you found something there Karen!  :dance:

Kim Basta

Board footer