Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Dilu Posts: 8,574

OK.....I'm guessing 99% of you already know this.....but I didn't.  I was erasing my PMs but as I would

delete it would still show I had a % there.....until finally I had nothing in my box and 94% full?

QUY the guru and font of all knowledge cyber, told me that when we delete it all goes to the sent box and we have to erase from there too.

hmmm i quess it makes sense but I didn't know it until Quy told me.....

so......you can either laugh at me, which we have already established is perfectly all right, or you can go "AH HAH"  have an epiphany and erase your sent box too... :lol:

Who knew?

Now I bet every single member is gonna say he or she knew, and I will really be laughing at myself!  :D

bear_tongue

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Well, I kept wondering how my box could be full when there were, say 5 PM's in it. I'd delete those and a day later my box would be full again!

I don't know how I stumbled upon it but guess was 'clicking' around, went to my 'sent box' and realized every PM I'd sent was in there.

So, I am mindful to unclick "Save this message..." before sending a PM to someone unless I NEED to keep it. Haven't had to clean out my In box for a bit now.

I think you'll clue a lot of other people in, Dilu!

Thanks!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I LIVE TO SERVE AS THE EXAMPLE  bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

:hug: bear_wub :hug: bear_wub

bear_tongue

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Yah! Di you're on a role now mate. I can send you messages again. Yippe!  :thumbsup:

Thanks Quy for sorting out Miss Dilly Dally.  :rose:

Jane  bear_rolleyes

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Thanks your the trick, Dilu!
My inbox is not full yet, as I discovered its existence only yesterday... with a few nice e-mails from Marie waiting for me.... So I had to explain her I had not found them before yesterday!!!
Do you still think people will laugh at you, Dilu????

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Board footer