Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Bramblewoodbears Bramblewood Bears
Brooklyn, Washington

aguardchangable.jpgaguard10.jpgaguard6.jpgaguard.jpgaguard1.jpgI know I have been away for a little while.....Life has been crazy but good.  I finally got to finishing a bear that I have been working with on and off for about 2 months.  I sort of lost my inspiration for him...and there he sat, next to my window unfinished.  Thanks to my very artistic mom....she instilled a new direction for him in my heart, and thus was born "A journey of two friends" Aldandar Bear -  guardian of fairies, and Zendra - Fairy to mankind  (you have to visit the auction and read the story for that to make sense bear_original
I hope you enjoy a few of their pictures and be sure to stop by their auction for a nice little tale and lovely music.
Lots of Bear Hugs,
Tomi Delaney
Bramblewood Bears

Auction Link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … %26otn%3D1

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

He's beautiful...very wise-looking. I love your style. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Hi Tomi, I'm amazed to see you are able to get a bear finished with all those new additions to your household!!!!! :clap:  Well done and I hope there are lots more to come bear_original
Cheers Linda

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Stunning well worth the wait beautiful xxx bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Just gorgeous I really like your new designs this one reminds me of the luck dragon in never ending story (love that movie).

Hugs
Raewyn

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

Just beautiful! The pictures tell a story! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Marion bear_original

Bramblewoodbears Bramblewood Bears
Brooklyn, Washington

Thank you so much for your encouragement and kind words!

Yes Linda, it has been a challenge to get much work in with all our little ones.  That is why I took a little break...but now we are all settling in to a schedule and I should have some more time to create now ; )

Raewyn, now that you say that....yes you are right....he does resemble that dragon...I love that movie as well.  They just don't make movies like they used to  :doh:

Hugs,
Tomi

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

So wonderful!!!  Love those expressive eyes!!!  :hug:

Berwickbears Berwick Bears
Maine

Lovely!  Quite endearing!!

Board footer