Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

DSCN4181-.JPGDSCN4185-.JPGDSCN4183-.JPGDSCN4182-.JPGDSCN4180-.JPGDSCN4179-.JPGDSCN4177-.JPGDSCN4176-.JPGDSCN4173-.JPGDSCN4174-.JPGI would like to share with you piccies of some of my hug.  My recent addition is a gorgeous bear by Sue, Kassey Bears, but I haven't been able to take a piccie of her yet! Please ignore the horrid decore, me and the bears are hoping that hubby will decorate sometime this century!  bear_grin

1.  2 Charlie Bear pandas & membership bear 'Pip Squeek'
2.  3 Hoblin Bears Pip, Mandy & Sooty
3.  Sandy (bears by Kim), Hugmany (Kessey Bears) & Bliss (Kim's Bear Babies)
4.  2 Madabout Bears 'Jings & Zander'
5.  2 Valewood Bears & bear with blanket (Bluebell Bears) - At back my 1st bear, a Bocs Teganau bear 'George'
6.  4 Beanie Bears by Janette Wilson
7.  2 Mawspaws Bears
8.  Trufflet by Teddies from Bearyland
9.  Highland Terrier 'Tracey' by Andrea Cursiefen (Germany)
10.  Front row (L-R):  Rabbit fro Albert's Friends (must find him a name  bear_grin )
                              'Misu Tu' by Mandie Honeypot Bears
                              Birthday Bear by Teds of the Riverbank
                              Little white bear 'Lily' by Seventh Heaven Teddies
      Back row (L-R):   My Bear 'Cadbury'
                              Bear by Kim 'Simon'
                              My Bear 'Coco'
                              Black bear 'Starlight' by Teddies from Bearyland

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Love the photos!!!  I just love seeing other people's bear hugs  bear_wub   Thanks for sharing!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a great hug of furry creations, Alison . . . you have some wonderful treasures there!

scruffiebears Posts: 318
Website

What a wonderful col bear_wub lection.

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Alison,

You have some wonderful teddies in your hug.  By the looks of it you like your teddies furry and very huggable  bear_wub . So do I.

I couldn't help noticing "Pip Squeak", the membership bear from Charlie Bears : I chose him too as my membership bear.
Here he is together with his girlfriend "Emma".

Pip_Squeek__Emma.jpg

I also noticed that you emphasized

SOME

. Are there many others in your teddy family ?

Hugs,   :hug:

Peterbear

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Thank you Laura, Sue Ann & Susan  bear_flower

Peter, yes I love furry and cuddly bears  bear_wub  I have four more Charlie Bears and about ten more artist bears which I bought a while ago. I swap around often - I don't like my bears in cabinets!  I also have a number of manufactured cuddlies peering over the top of my wardrobe consisting of dogs, cats and rabbits which I have collected over the years.  I do have one Steiff, but I only purchased him because I thought I should have one in my hug, I have now decided he isn't really my type and will probably sell him on.  I love the picture of your two Charlie Bears together in the sun, looks like they are whispering secrets  bear_grin  I had real difficulty in choosing the membership bear, I really like Rodders too but Pip Squeak won!

I do try and smuggle one or two new ones into the house every year.  This year I bought the little dark grey Hoblin Bear Sooty at a Fair and have just received my gorgeous Domino bear from Kessey  bear_wub  Not bad considering its only July!   bear_grin

Hugs Ali xxx

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

You have a wonderful hug.  I need to get mine all together someday and take pictures of them.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Thanks for the pics,  I love to see other people's collections.  Yours are wonderful,  I just love them all, do you have a favorite?
Joanne

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Lovely collection of Bears and was great to see them all. Thank you.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Oh yes you have a lovely hug going on there well done  bear_flower  I have to admit I have two charlie bears in my hug too they are gorgeous Ashton and Paige and they are wonderful cuddlers  bear_wub  bear_wub

Raewyn

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
Lovethosebears wrote:

I swap around often - I don't like my bears in cabinets!

I couldn't agree more with you, Ali, I feel that teddies are made for companionship, love and cuddles, not to be stored away in a dark cupboard.  Sure, my teddies sometimes get their paws a little dirty (especially when they have been eating chocolate  bear_grin ), but I'm not interested in teddies for their monetary value, only for their loveliness value  bear_wub .

Hugs,

Peterbear

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Eva - I would love to see piccies of your hug  bear_thumb  :photo:

Joanne,

I just love them all, do you have a favorite?

oh thats a hard one  bear_ermm  its usually the latest purchase and I am really smitten with my Domino (makes me smile every time I see her).  However, I have chosen one of my Charlie Bears to sleep on my bed (much to the annoyance of my hubby!), the bear's called Romeo! Says it all really  :crackup:

Carolyn - thank you, I hope to put them in a nicer setting one day

Raewyne - awwww great taste  bear_thumb  I have Paige on my to-buy list, I love the two tone bears!

Peter - definately cookies and chocolate is allowed, as long as I get some too!  bear_grin

Hugs Ali x

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Peter... chocolate LOL!!!!!  My guys have developed a fondness for chocolate chip cookies due to one dear collector freind  bear_grin

Board footer