Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pipa UK

bellebear2.jpgbellebear.jpgHi everyone, you may remember me doing my embroidery on my aunts xmas present bear i was making. Well ive managed to get her photographed at long last. shes about 12 inches tall so i thought i would share her pics. her pics don't do her justice at all. her outfit is much nicer in the fur (i didnt make it) it's a lovely dark xmas green velvet and she just looks so cuddly and xmasy bear_original i hope my aunt gets a real surprise on xmas morning when she opens the box and see's this girl bear_original
Meet Belle !

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Whoa, Pipa . . . what a lucky aunt!!  Belle is waaaaaay wonderful!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Great job!!!
Very christmasy, but still something that you can display all year. Who  would want to put that little darling away?
Your Aunt is a very lucky lady

Heather

Pipa UK

Thanks so much SueAnn & Heather bear_original i do hope she likes it! bear_original i am SO pleased i have her finished because my arm/wrist is too bad to sew right now so i'm glad i started her early so i can relax now knowing she's made and ready bear_original I'm going to buy a nice red shiny box to put her inside with some white tissue paper inside bear_original her red bauble on her arm jingles too so when you pick her up she makes a nice xmas jingle sound  bear_wub

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Wonderful Pipa! Your aunt will be delighted, I'm sure! You've done a fantastic job  bear_thumb :love:.

Pipa UK

Aww thanks Sooo much Helena  bear_flower

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

What a charming bear! I love him! Well done, Pipa!
bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Pipa UK

Thankyou soo soo much Sophie bear_original  bear_wub

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Pipa!! Your bears are adorable! I love how you have dressed this one.  Belle suits her!!

Thanks for sharing, I was wondering when we'd get to see her. I know your Aunty will adore her!
Danni

Pipa UK

Thanks soo much Danni bear_original it was hard finding a day to get her photograped ( i always do mine outside) well it's been rain rain rain..so today i set everything up outside. the backdrop and everything and of course the wind kept blowing the backdrop everywhere so in the end i thought what the heck and i took them indoors lol bear_original

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a cutie!  I'm sure your aunt will be delighted!

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Great bear Pipa and the holly on the foot as well as the red nose really makes her special!!!! I expect your Aunt will dissolve into tears
Hugs
Gail  bear_original bear_original bear_original

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Beautiful bear Pipa, so cute...what a lucky Aunt you have!

Jane  bear_original bear_original bear_original bear_original bear_original

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Pipa

I am so glad you posted your Aunties bear......I love the way the foot pad came out and the bear is precious....Congratulations!

(I wish I was your Auntie)

She will be thrilled!  Who wouldn't be?

I would keep her out all year long-  I would never put her away!

The whole ensemble is fantastic!  Congratulations!

Dilu

Pipa UK

Shelli, Gail, Jane & Dilu - Thanks soo much bear_original i will let you know at xmas what she thought of her bear_original I'm pretty sure she will be pleased with her , i sure hope so bear_original)

thanks all for peeking. i really appreciate it bear_original

lots of huggies !

bear_wub

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Pipa, Such a sweetie  bear_flower bear_flower - I just know that your aunt will adore her  bear_wub - Do hope your wrist is better soon so you can make more of these cuties  :thumbsup:
:hug: :hug:
Anne

Pipa UK

thanks sooo much Anne. if this Dr on tuesday does not help me i will not be held accountable for my actions hehehe !

i hope i get some help anyway. i wanna SEW ! i had the cutest idea of making a Mole Bear today. guess that's one idea for the notepad for the future  :rolleyes:

thankyou for peeking at Belle bear_original

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Your aunt will be speechless. What a wonderful gift. bear_flower

Pipa UK

Thankyou soo much Matilda bear_original

Board footer