Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

svenstrup Svenstrup Originalz
Malling, Denmark

picA11051.jpgMy lovely boyfriend started a big project in this weekend for our cats!

He is making lots of shelfs in the whole sittingroom in different levels on the walls, so that the cats get more "cool cat places" to hang around  bear_wub

They already loves it!

But I need some fabric - in the style of that on the picture with paws. But I don't know where to find it  bear_sad I have been in all the local shops but there is nothing.

We already got a cat-tree with that fabric, so we want the new shelfs to look quite the same, so that they match.

Does anyone know a webshop where I can find this??  :pray:

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Christina,
Can you post a picture of the cat tree so we can see the fabric?  Here in the USA there is lots of fabric with paw prints.  You might want to try eBay. 

Hugs,
Alison

Malling, Denmark

Woops... sorry!   bear_rolleyes  Now there's a picture also   bear_laugh

I havent tried ebay yet, but I will do it right now!

Alison, do you have any links for webshops maybe?  bear_whistle  That would be lovely  :dance:

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Here is one link on Ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/SMALL-PAWS-ON-WHITE … 7C294%3A50

There were several, if you just put paw print fabric in the search box they come up. Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Christina,
Just google "paw print fabric" then go to the shopping tab.  You will find tons of paw print fabrics in an array of colors including black and white. 

Hugs,
Alison

Malling, Denmark

I just don't think that it is fleece  bear_ermm And almost everthing on ebay is some kind of fleece fabric...

It's more like synthetics, like what you can use for sewing bears - just with paws on. Hope you understand, I don't know how to explain it  bear_happy

Malling, Denmark

Ohh I think I found something now!!
From Germany: http://www.textil-mueller.at/99tierfell … pg#gallery

Now I think Simon should come home soon, so that we can decide how much to order!  bear_smile

Thank you so much for your help both of you  :hug:

Board footer