Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

Just wondering how the show went and if anyone had pictures?  deb

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Official Review and Photos are coming! My photographer took 1000 photos... lots to sift through!

Overall.... attendance was up, buying was down... as it is everywhere... we can't expect anything different! It being the first sunny weekend this ocean side tourist area has seen all summer didn't help us! But artists and attendees said they had a wonderful time... great demos, great bears and critters to admire and lots of friends made and reconnected with! And many bears were adopted!

Back by Wednesday with a full report and lots of pictures!

sandi Snowy Day Bears
St. Albans, VT

The show was wonderful as always.  I really enjoyed the ice cream social.   I caught up with the news from old friends and met some new people.  I had the opportunity to chat with Gail from Bear Bottom Bears ( what a delightful person) and meet her adorable little bears.
The show was a very successful one for me.  Although I will say it is very hard to predict what will sell.  Some of my favorite pieces didn't sell while others I thought were average did.
There didn't seem to be as much tourist traffic as in past years but just as many collectors.  From what I saw the collectors were buying but very carefully.  They were definitely making choices.   One collector purchased a bear and asked me to put it in the bag she was already carrying.   She said when the bag was full it was time to go home.  I offered her a larger bag but she declined with a laugh.

I had a great time.

Sandi

Board footer