Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi, I have listed a question poll on my blog and I need your help. I have had a few customers email me and ask if any more of my new Vintage Teddies will have Angel Wings like the Forgotten Angel had...So lets take a vote and see what my customers would like to see........Thanks so much!

http://dollsndreams.blogspot.com/

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

Hi Tami, I did vote on your poll but found it to be a complicated question really. Your wings are your "trademark". And even thought apple is really cute I looked for her wings. I don't mean that she is lacking anything by not having wings, it is just that as I knew she was yours she should have wings. So perhaps people just need to learn that some don't have wings. You do know you going to end up with 3 ranges.... Doogles, vintage bears and forgotten angel bears :dance:  :dance:

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

I love your work Tami  bear_wub  I definitely preffered Forgotton Angel to Apple - part of that was his wings - I hadn't come across a vintage style with wings before and the wings suited him so much.

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub I think the wings go with the Fairy Doogles, as I love fairys, but I do not get into angels.  I don't like wings on bears per say, I guess it is a matter of like or dislike.  I feel you can do what you want, with or without.  I love your Fairy Doogles and will have one, one of these days.  Love your work. Hugs

Board footer