Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

Hi, I just returned from my trip to Malawi and Zambia this morning.
It was such a great trip, with a wonderful group, two great guides and we saw soo many beautiful animals, exspecially elephants, lions and hippos (I think I won't be able to sleep without their beautiful voices anymore  :crackup: ).
I just have to go through my ca. 2500 pictures within the  next few days, then I will put a little report on my blog.
And I can, tell you: I booked an adventure-trip and I got an adventure-trip!

Remchingen

I still haven't managed to go through all my photos, still about 1000 pics to work on.
But I've already posted the first part of my report on my blog.
It's about our first days in Malawi.

There will be more reports about Zambia, the animals we saw in the Luangwa-Valley, our adventures in Kafue-Nationalpark and the mighty Victoria Falls.

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Sounds like you had a fantastic time Natascha...I have enjoyed reading your blog so far bear_thumb
Laurie :hug:

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

Hi Natascha

Thank you for posting your holiday pics. I am waiting for the next episode. Boy I miss Africa. So happy you had a good holiday. Something about being in the bush that just recharges your batteries.

Remchingen

Okay, the next part is up.
It's about our days in the Luangwa-Valley, I hope you like hippos, elephants and lions.

@ Carolynn:
Being in  the bush does indeed recharge your batteries. You're just away from everything, no newspapers, no internet, almost no TV, just the bush, nature and some great people around you.
This makes you realize what really counts in life.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

WOW!!!  Almost did that trip ourselves, but the time we were going wasn't very good... politics and such  bear_whistle

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Just looked at your blog.. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you had a telephoto lens??????  bear_tongue

Remchingen

Just a digitalcamera with a very good zoom, but that was enough as most animals came very close.

Remchingen

I just added another part to my blog, it's about our adventures in Kafue-National Park

Remchingen

Just added the last part of my report to my blog.
Unfortunately I couldn't bring you all the splashing and the thunder from the Victoria Falls, but at least I can show some of my favourite pictures.

puca bears puca bears

Hi Natascha
thanks so much for sharing your trip with us............fabulous photos! I'm VERY envious!
big huggies
Maria

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Great Pics, must have been quite a vacation.  I would love to visit Africa, but it is only a dream now.. I love all the animals and enjoyed that you shared with us all.

Board footer