Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

JR-7-22-09-002.jpgUpdate 7/28
My friend got his bear yesterday and his wife said it put a smile on his face which she hadn't seen in a while.  He is up and around a little bit.  They will not know if he needs open heart surgery for a couple of weeks after they do a stress test.  Yesterday he was able to help his wife paint a little.  They are crafters who make wooden snowmen products.

This OOAK new design was done for a special guy who is has been quite ill with heart problem.  Had 4 shunts put in last week and may have to have open heart surgery.  He doesn't know he will be getting this bear.  His wife and him are collectors and already have some of my other bears.

Please excuse the background on the picture.  I just sat him down to make sure I had a pictur before I put him in the mail  :redface:

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

What a lovely surprise for him...I am sure your bear will help to lift his spirits bear_wub  bear_wub bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

Little_Bearries Holt, MI

That is so sweet of you! He will definitely love it... hand made things always mean so much more than store bought... and to get something from a favorite artist! Plus... speaking from experience, having a stuffed something to snuggle on those long, miserable nights in the hospital is an absolute gift all on its own.

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

He'll love your bear! bear_wub

Warmly,
Cheryl

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

That is such a lovely thought of you Eva, giving your friend one of your teddies.  I'm sure he will be so grateful having the company of this beautiful bear while in hospital.  I am absolutely convinced it will help him recover much more quickly  bear_thumb .

Hugs, :hug:

Peter

Board footer