Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

artbyrjandreae artbyrjandreae
Johannesburg, California

HPIM8751f.jpgHPIM8752.JPG
I didn't get around to doing my listings yesterday. It was so incredibly hot, over 115 degress F. It was like walking out into a blast furnace to take pictures. So I decided to wait. It's still pretty hot out at 100 degrees on my front porch this morning at 9 am. I guess Summer has finally arrived.

The listings for Manitukala & Little Bit will begin Tuesday at 6:45 pm PDT. 20% from Manitukala's sale will be donated to Dreamchaser PMU Rescue and Rehabilitation and 20% to Sarvey Wildlife Care Center from Little Bit's auction. I designed them to be companion pieces.

Little Bit got his name for his small size and the fact that he's always asking for a little bit more. He wants to stay up to play just a little bit longer. When his mom calls him in from play hes always says "just a little bit more". It's also his favorite saying at dinner time. But Little Bit is not afraid to share a whole lot. Even though he'd like to have this big juicy red apple for his own, this tiny raccoon has decided to give it to his new friend Manitukala.

Manitukala was inspired by the little orphaned foal at Dreamchaser by the same name. His name means guardian angel. He definitely has a guardian angel looking out for him. At last report from Susan from Dreamchaser, he is doing well. I'll post prices, etc, tomorrow before the listings go up. But I thought you might want to take an early peek.

HPIM8754.JPG

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

what cuties! bear_laugh  bear_laugh

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub They are the best, just fabulous.  What talent you have to be able to make that pony so life like.  I love the racoon also.  Thanx for sharing.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

What a fabulous set, Robin, and such worthy causes!  Good luck with your auction.

hugs,

Brenda

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

LOVE them, wonderful work!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Just beautiful!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap: You can be very pleased with your work--and your work is going to help such worthy causes!   :hug:

Warmly,
Cheryl

Johannesburg, California

Thanks everyone! Your compliments mean a lot to me!  bear_wub

bears by becca bears by becca
Perth
Website

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
what an amazing pair,  they pulled on my heart strings this morning,  they are soooooo cute

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Two wonderful pieces! Such adorable little ones. Good luck on their auctions--great charities!
Beth

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Your work is just beautiful, what a beautiful face on the foal.  Where do you live, I know desert, but which one?  We are just really suffering here in AZ,  Excessive heat warnings everyday last week, it is hard to go outside, it's like a furnace.
Joanne

Johannesburg, California

Thanks everyone!  bear_wub
Joanne, I live in the Mojave in the Southern Sierra foothills about 100 miles from Death Valley. It cooled off today a bit. It was only about 105 today.

scruffiebears Posts: 318
Website

I love your little foal. It is so lifelike and sweet. bear_wub

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

I had to look twice so darn realistic!
Great job!

hugs
Birgitta

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Robin,
The little foal is so cute.  I'm sure Susan at the rescue is beyond thrilled.  I'm going to go peek in on the auctions. 

Hugs,
Alison

Johannesburg, California

Thanks again everyone!
Here's their urls, Allison. They both start tonight at 6:45 PM PDT-

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0365428112
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0365438268

svenstrup Svenstrup Originalz
Malling, Denmark

AWWW  bear_shocked  oh my god, this is just too cute.... what a cute couple!  bear_wub

Great work!  :hug:

Johannesburg, California

Thanks Christina!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Oh wow. They look real until seen close up haha bear_thumb

Board footer