Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane

This sounds like fun, count me in too  bear_grin

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

hi paula great idea. by the way did you get my message???

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

Today I have started to design my pattern for teddy and his best friend. I am very excited, if the idea in my mind will work on the paper and in the fur  bear_original !
How are you getting along with the work?

Have a nice weekend  :dance:

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Is it too late to join in?  I have an idea I would like to try out.  Who knows whether it will work or not, but it should be fun all the same just experimenting!

Warmly,
Cheryl

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

There's still time to join in the fun Cheryl!  Sorry I've not been on TT lately ... have been on my hols!  Getting back into the swing of things this week!

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

hope youhad a nice holiday paula
did you get any inspiration ?

cat xxx

Kent
Website

Hi Cat, I had a lovely holiday in Cornwall ... weather was changeable to say the least, but it didn't stop us from rambling around!  I'm always inspired by Cornwall, those old fishing villages are so magical and the scenery is spectacular!

Karon Posts: 751

Hi Paula,

I didn't spot this challenge till recently.

Can I join in too?!

Karon

Kent
Website

Yes you can Karon.  bear_thumb  Deadline is 30 Sept.

kathryns Posts: 3

Hi Paula,

The challenge sounds great - can you count me in too please?

K

Kent
Website
Zerades Zerades zauberhafte Haekelwerke
Northern Germany

May I enter the challenge with a crocheted bear and his/her friend?
If so, please count me in  bear_original

Kent
Website

That would be lovely, please do! :thumbsup:

I hope you will all be pleased to hear Quy has now added our 'Friends for life' gallery to the main Challenge Gallery ... see top menu that runs across the page.  Please add a photo of your work to the gallery when you have it ready.  I will set up another thread for completed work too.

Zerades Zerades zauberhafte Haekelwerke
Northern Germany

Great!
I have some VERY pink and fluffy yarn around from which I couldn't decide what to make into for some weeks.
Guess it's becoming a bear! Now only for the friend.... well, I think the right idea is to come once the bear is finished  bear_grin

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

ooooh me too, best get my creative cap on Hugs Lynne xxx  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

karas bears Kara's Bears
Indiana

Hi Paula, I would also like to give it a try, I have never entered a challenge before.   Joy

Kent
Website

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's creations!   :dance:

Kent
Website

Just adding the criteria for our challenge here again ... please don't upload photos of other unrelated works to our special challenge gallery as it has been opened specifically for this challenge - thank you.

If you would like to take part, you will need to create a bear (or other creature) and his/her best friend ...

The best friends can be bear or non-bear.

That's it!

Let your imaginations go to town!

CHALLENGE DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 30TH

If you would like to take part, please sign up below.

kynthia Posts: 140

hi paula, if it's not too late, i would like to join in too.  bear_tongue

cumaibear Cumai Bears
Sydney

Hope it's not too late to join.
I would like to do this challenge~  :lol:

Bonnie

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Skwish-and-Skweek-1.JPGSkwish-and-Skweek-3.JPGI finished my friends challenge piece - a mini elephant and teeny little white mouse. Meet Skwish and Skweek! Elephant is 4.5" tall and the mouse is 1". There is a magnet in the elephant's trunk and top of his head and corresponding one inside the mouse so that the mouse can pose on either trunk or head and the two friends can stay inseperable!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

They're brilliant, Edie!

I don't know how anyone makes a one-inch animal of any kind, and then to make it cute, too... These two really do like the best -- and of course the unlikeliest -- of friends:)

Becky

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Magnificent, Edie! :clap:  :clap:  :clap: I just adore them both! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Cheryl

Kent
Website

I love your ellies Edie!  You've outdone yourself with this wonderful challenge entry!  I just saw your photo in the Challenge Gallery too ... what lovely work! :clap:

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

Hi Edie,
I love your little elephant with his tiny friend! You did a great job, congratulations  bear_wub

Board footer