Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

snug2.jpgHi everyone,

I just finished this little Mini Hedgehog called Snuggles , I loved the mohair that looks just like the coat of a hedgehog.  He 'stands' at 4".   I've put his details in the bears for sale section.  Lovely to see all the creations you are bringing to life lately.

Hugs,
Catherine

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

I LOVE Hedgehogs!  They are the cutest little things aren't they!?  Catherine... your hedgehog is adorable!  He's really in the Christmas spirit!  Nice little smile!
There are so many non-bear ideas that I have as well.... Hedgehog has been on my list for a year now!  I am still trying to refine a bunny pattern that I had almost finished last Spring!  I'm giving it another try, we'll see how it goes.   It's so fun to try new things!  It just takes me so much time!
I'm off to read his details in the FOR SALE section!

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Thanks Kim, I had also been wanting to try a hegehog for ages, I just love them.   Seeing this mohair I just had to give it a go, as you say it does take more time, but is also fun trying different designs.  I gave him more dumpy legs and features than my teds.

Hedgehog hugs - ouch sounds prickly  :o
Catherine

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

You have done a wonderful job Cath. I hope it does well for you. It makes a wonderful avatar. Maybe we all should do Christmas ones.

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Catherine, lovely lovely sweet little one!!!  :hug:
Definatelly in a Christmas mood. Love him!!  bear_wub :hug:

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

He is really cute! Very well done!  bear_wub

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh mY Catherine, what a wonderful job, isn't he just the most whimsical little Christmas Critter?

Wonderful

Thank you so much for posting his pic.

bear_tongue

Board footer