Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

FIRSTLY all the Hugglets pictures will be coming soon.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Hugglets was amazing as usual and Sarah and I had a fantastic day. After the show Sarah and I drove over to Ealing to my son's house, which he will soon be living in as he is off to Drama school. We delivered David's TV and DVD player and then set of on our journey home. After driving for a few minutes I started feeling unwell. The pain was across my chest and going through to my back. It got so bad that Sarah drove me straight to hospital. I was taken straight into the resuscitation room where the doctors suspected that I was having a heart attack...luckily I wasn't. It would seem that my stomach had pushed partly up through a hole in my diaphram into my chest cavaty and getting pinched. I need to get this fixed, but I came home Monday night still absolutely stoned on drugs (my eyes kept crossing  bear_grin ) I'm still in pain, but I have loads of drugs to keep me going. What a horrible finish to an absolutely wonderful day!  bear_sad

I'll get the pictures up as soon as I can.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Oh Jane, I wondered why you were so quiet yesterday!!!!!  It wasn't like you at all ... I do hope you're more comfortable today.  Take care of yourself lady x :hug:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Oh Jane i am so sorry you are not well, please keep us all informed on how you are getting on. I hope you will be feeling better very soon.
It was so lovely to meet you at Hugglets 
Lots of gentle hugs to you  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Vicki xxx

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

Oh how worrying for you Jane, I hope it's nothing serious. Your daughter must have been panicking inside.
I hope you feel better soon and don't worry about the pics ! bear_wub

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

How awful to have to go to the hospital.  I hope you can have it fixed soon.  Do take care of yourself.

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Wow Jane, you poor little thing.  We were chatting for ages after the show and all relaxed weren't we!!  I am sorry that this happened after such a lovely day too, and I can imagine how worried poor Sarah was.  (I bet the road map went out the window!!).

I hope you are soon feeling better and can get your hernia sorted out.  Please just relax and look after yourself.  Don't go panicking about the photos either, just relax!!!  I am sure everyone will be happy to wait for a few days or however long it takes to get you back to "Jane"!

Take care.  Sending lots of hugs, and a hug for Sarah too!

Marilyn

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Poor you Jane :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
We can't have our favourite lady not feeling herself  can we so I hope you feel much better soon bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower
Laurie :hug:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Jane...I know we have just spoken...but please take care of yourself..please rest as you have been told! I know everyone on here will be happy to wait for the Hugglets pics. So go and lay down..and let Sarah your lovely family take care of you!!!  bear_flower

Oh...and remember you are staying in tonight... bear_grin  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Big Hugs Yvonne  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Oh my word Jane.....that was a dramatic end to the day  bear_cry ....BIG get well hugs coming your way....and have lots of rest.....photos can wait a while! Take care  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_flower

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Oh dear Jane,

It's such a shame that a beautiful had to end in such a bad way.  It was so lovely finally being able to talk to you in person.
I do hope that the problem will soon be sorted out (thank heavens it was not a heart attack) and that your pain will be over.

Luckily Sarah was with you and did the right thing to take you straight to hospital (you are a treasure, Sarah  bear_flower ).

Please don't worry about the pictures, concentrate on getting better !

All my teddies and I are keeping are fingers and paws crossed that you will soon feel better  :pray:

Hugs,

George, Peter & the whole hug

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

oh, Jane, what a horrid end to a day. When are you going in for your op? Will send loads of positive thoughts your way.  :hug:  :hug:

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

my gosh Jane, I do hope you will start feeling better soon, what a shock for you and Sarah.  Please don't worry about the photos, just concentrate on resting and getting better,  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Catherine xx

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh my gosh Jane!!!!   Get better soon and don't worry about the photos  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

Oh dear, Jane, I hope you'll be feeling better very soon. Take it easy and don't worry about the small stuff! Sending lots of good vibes your way.

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Oh Jane - that must have been the most horrible frightening experience - and after a wonderful day .
Please take lots of care ; I hope you'll soon be feeling better . We'll all be thinking of you  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Mini (healing) Hugs ,
Ruth  bear_flower

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

:hug:  bear_wub Oh, Jane, so sorry to hear of your mishap, especially after such a lovely day at Hugglets.  I bet Sarah was scared right along with you.  Take care of yourself and worry about the pictures another time. Sending hugs your way and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Oh my gosh, Jane, that must have been so scary! Thank goodness Sarah was with you and I am so glad that it wasn't a hear attack. Do take care of yourself and I hope they get you all fixed up and right as rain really soon!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

But DEFINITELY your health is vastly more important than our seeing the photos.  Get yourself in order first, dear lady . . . then we can all catch up.  Big hugs.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

Oh my goodness Jane......you poor thing  bear_cry

The photos are not important right now.....what is important is you resting and getting your health back on track  bear_flower

Please take care Jane and I hope you are feeling better soon  bear_flower 

Sending you lots of healing hugs  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Janice

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Oh, dear Jane!  Please take good care of yourself and know that all of us here are holding you in our thoughts. :hug:  :hug:  :hug: I do hope this can be resolved quickly for you.
Warmly,
Cheryl

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh Jane that is terrible, bless your heart, hope you are better soon! :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh thank you , you lovely people. I am feeling a little sorry for myself right now. Not because of my stomach herniating through my chest, but because tonight I was going to see John Barrowman tonight in a show in London with my son David and my daughter Sarah.  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  I was really looking forwards to seeing the show, silly body of mine, it never works properly.
Yvonne said...

Oh...and remember you are staying in tonight...

Yes Yvonne I have stayed at home just like you told me to...I was a good girl.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin
Thanks for your kind words everyone.

Hugs, Jane.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

So sorry to hear you are under the weather, but I am so glad it was not a heart attack.  I do look forward to your happy posts and pictures, you would be sorely missed here if you were gone for a long time.
Joanne

Ginie-Lee Hug A Bye Bears

Jane I'm so sorry to hear that you had such a horrible end to such a great day. It must have been really frightening. Please rest and get yourself well again , it was a pleasure to meet you in person !

Sending lots of hugs your way  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Ginie-Lee xx

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Oooh Jane, what a shock, so pleased it wasn't anything too serious, bad enough though!! Get plenty of rest there will be other times you can see the show  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Pauline

Board footer