Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

puca bears puca bears

Fabulous piccies, Jane - as always! You really are a star :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
I'm only just catching up, as we got back Monday evening to NO computer link ...........I'm was horrified to hear of what you went thru after the show - it must have been such a scare for you and Sarah. I really hope you are feeling a bit better now.......and that the hernia can be fixed SOON and successfully..........
meanwhile DO take it easy, mate!
lots of big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Stunning work!

Honestly, my head is spinning just from the photos:)

Thank you, Jane, for the virtual tour.

Becky

Angela Angela's Bear Garden
St. Catharines, Ontario

bear_wub Wow, what an awesome show this must have been! Lovely pictures, thanks so much Jane! I sure hope you're feeling better, what an exhausting day you must have had.

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :clap:  :dance: Jane, thanx so much for showing us these wonderful pics, I am in awe of the bear artists and those wonderful bears.  What a treat to be there, it must be bear heaven.  I can not imagine being in a place with all those great creatures, dolls, bears, etc.  thanx again an I hope you are feeling better or getting better.  Once again Jane you are super for doing this so we can enjoy the show too.
hugs Pat

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Wonderful photos, thanks for the showing!

Ginie-Lee Hug A Bye Bears

Hi Jane, thanks for the pics , even though I was there, in all the excitement  I missed a couple of exhibitors so it is great to see the bears that got away! It was a truly great show. I hope that you are feeling better now,

Hugs Ginie-Lee  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Jane,
I always love  your photos of the shows.  It's almost as good as being there in person.  Thanks so much for doing this so we can all see the beautiful bears and critters.  I have to say, my favorite of this show, is Captain Kirk & Spock! 

Live long and prosper!

Alison

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website

They are good photos indeed, thank you, Jane.  It was a shame we did not bump into each other at Hugglets, like we did at Stratford-upon-Avon.  Nevertheless, it shows that you had a good look round.  The photos are great.  :)

Thanks.  :)

Thomas

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

great pics as usual, Jane!   :photo:   Thank you!  It's the next best thing to being there.

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hello Jane,

You are wonderful you know!!!  Feeling grim yet still putting together this wonderful photo album for everyone! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

I have been away for a couple of days so was itching to get to see all the bears as I didn't have a chance to get to the other halls to see any of the bears during the show, so it is so lovely to be able to see what I missed!!!

Thank you Jane, and I sincerely hope that you are soon feeling on top form.

big hugs, :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Marilyn x

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

You have taken some lovely photos and I have loved looking through them.I was busy all day and only got to look around in the last hour so it is lovely to take my time looking at the photos and what I had missed.
I hope you are feeling better now bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower
Laurie :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Jane, you have gone way beyond anyone's expectations by putting up these fantastic photos even after the terrible experience you had following the show.  I do hope you waited until you felt better.  You're so conscientious that I feel you sometimes are doing things for us on TT when you should be taking care of Jane.  Totally awesome creations at Hugglets!  I was slowly scrolling down looking at all of that lovely work when I came upon the photo of your New Mexico visitor.  I know her . . . she's one of my big collectors!!  What a huge surprise to see her at Hugglets!  I'm use to seeing her in Albuquerque, Dallas, Houston, etc.  Thank you so much for taking us on a grand tour of the show.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Jane,

I almost feel like I was there. Such splendid bears I think I would've needed several suitcases and probably have been in the poor house when I left. I do hope to visit Hugglets someday.

I hope you are able to get your hernia fixed soon so you can make a speedy recovery and be back to 100%.
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Thanks so much for posting the pictures even though you are still not feeling well.

Hugs,

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Dear Jane

Thank you so much for posting the photos it means so much to us that can't get there  :hug: All the bears looked wonderful I can almost feel the atmosphere I would love to hug a big bear like the collector from New Mexico he's gorgoeus (isn't the bear world small after all). Please tell me you are looking after yourself and resting and following doctors orders. Speedy recovery my dear friend.  :hug:  :hug:

Raewyn xox

JRB CREATIONS JRB CREATIONS
New Carlisle, IN

Jane,  Thank you so much for posting these wonderful pictures!!  Someday I hope to be able to visit Hugglets, but until then your pictures are a wonderful treat!  I hope you are feeling better soon!
I am sending big bear hugs your way  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Take care!  bear_flower   bear_wub

Jeannette

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Jane, you are wonderful! Posting these fabulous photos so soon after your hospital run. Thank you for taking such great pictures for those of us unfortunate to have not been able to attend. It is the next best thing viewing your photos!
  I do hope you are getting the rest you need!
Beth

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_thumb  Thank you for sharing Jane; I hope to be able to make the first one next year - I'm going to start saving now  bear_whistle

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Wow fantastic photos Jane  :dance: ....I don't know how you managed it....I barely caught up with anyone let alone take any pics at all!  bear_cry You are a star!  :dance:  bear_wub
Hope you're feeling much better  :hug:  bear_flower

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OUT STANDING JANE!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Just sensational bears and critters.
an overwhelming choice.....how could anyone just pic one. You could'nt do it!! bear_grin

Thankyou Jane, Thankyou. I thoroughly enjoyed that and will be popping back to see them all again. bear_thumb
Wendy :dance:

MZemeski Posts: 151

Thanks Jane for the wonderful pictures!!!Thanks for sharing them with us. I can't get over the BIG turn out!!! Everybody had such wonderful bears and raggedy dolls!! Paula (ALL BEAR) and Vicki (Baggaley Bears) I love your raggady dolls!! They are soooo cute!!!!

Hugs,
Melissa Zemeski

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Aw, thanks Melissa! :hug:

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Wonderful photos!  I almost feel like I was there  bear_original
Hugs,
Janice

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

Hi Jane

Great photos !!!!!  :dance:  :dance:
I forgot my camera bear_rolleyes  so I am happy to see all these photos. bear_thumb

Hugs

Ann-Marie
BearMeToo

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Thank you Melissa  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs  :hug:
Vicki xx

Board footer