Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

Hen I started to want to make bears, I only collected real fur bears and thats the only kind I wanted to make, so I bought lots of coats when I found good deals.

Well, reality set in, real fur takes time. I don't have the time I use to have.

Anyways, it has donned on me also, that in 4 months I need a crib to fit into my tiny place and lots of fur need to be thinned out.

So I am going to list some coats on ebay, but thought I'd offer thme here first to my friends.
Here's what I have:

The best I have right now, a varigated rabbit fur coat with large collar. New, but the hem was loose so I peeked at the leather of the pelts... so soft and not dry or brittle. This coat I never used, cuz I wanted to wear it, but in So. Cal, when will I wear real fur coat! I'm sad to part with it, but I need to.. Paid $45-60 for it.
rabbitfront.jpg
rabbitback.jpg

A lovely raccoon coat, in good condition. I have 2 raccoon fur bears. Love the way it looks, but just never got around to using this coat. Probably paid $35-50 for it.
raccooncoat.jpg
raccoonback.jpg

Not so great oppossum coat. Super long, kinda shows wera and tear near pockets and bottom hem. Got this with a bunch of other coats. Would be fun to play with. I did cut a bear body out of it to try. Whew, really cool long guard hairs, but too much work for me several years ago.
Probably paid $20 for it.
opppossum.jpg  oppossumclose.jpg

I'd love to experiment with these coats, but they take up so much room, which I can't give up.
Anyone interested? Make me an offer!

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Hi Kirsten, the coats would take a lot less room if you removed the lining and padding and kept just the pelts. That is a lot of work though. Just a thought. Its what I did when I got the "real fur bug" and bought lots of furs on ebay.

Sabine

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

I know, I am keeping a few.....

I just won't get to all the fur, and I have a tiny place, in need of a crib and baby area.
I just can't keep my coats any longer, unless I know for sure I will use them.......

I'll try selling them on ebay...

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

Hey all, I'm putting these on ebay this weekend, if I don't forget!!
You can email pr PM me if you are interested to buy them before ebay, but I gotta get them outa my house!!

Rabbit - $35
Raccoon - $30
Oppossuum - $10 or free to a good home on TT.

I'd even swap them with someone if they wanted to try something different- fur wise.  bear_grin

Board footer