Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

DSCN4551-640x480.JPGDSCN4556-640x480.JPGDSCN4543-640x480.JPGDSCN4553-640x480.JPGPlease let me introduce Chopsticks a 3 1/2 " (not inc ears) panda.  His mohair is very dark purple and sand and he is a very heavy little bear having swallowed alot of steel shot bear_grin .  I have found him very difficult to photograph so my daughter decided to have some fun with him in the garden.  Hope you like him! Sorry big picture again, must remember to go smaller  :redface:

Hugs Ali

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Another one too!!! He's lovely, looks a real cheeky monkey, must be a lovely feeling to get them finished.

Pauline

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website

Aww --- how cute!  :)

-- Thomas Adam

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

he is very cute and I would have though he was a bigger bear the detail is very good for one so small  bear_thumb

Raewyn

TeddyB Posts: 83

What a cutie!!!!

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I really enjoyed making this little guy and although I am usually all fingers and thumbs with little things, I actually found this one a breeze, even his nose was easy!  My older daughter and my best friend also fell in love with him so it looks like I will be making some more!

Hugs Ali  :hug:

Board footer