Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Thought that this might lift a few spirits  :love:

Funny clip

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Ha Ha Ha - i love this clip Roxanne  :love:
I ahd it sent to me last week - don't know how, but i got it in my inbox and me and the other half have been playing ever since!!
Can't tell you how much we laughed at it.

I can remember doing stupid stuff like that when i was young (bring on the violins) - making up dance routines and learning all the lyrics to fav songs. Me and my mates were always mucking about like this.
Ain't it good to know that kids still do the same things today?
These two chinese lads are really good at it too - i especially like the one who just sits at the computer in the background - i bet he's just cracking up laughing!!

Penny bear_laugh

Deb Upstate New York

Augh, I can't open it.  Probably all these stupid firewalls here protecting our stupid corporate secrets.

Odessa, Tx

Dear Penny,

My hubby saw it on one of those news channels with them calling it their "15 minutes of fame" video.
My daughter is a backstreet boys fan so we had to see if we could find it on the net. Not only this one but several other videos of these boys doing backstreet boys songs and a couple other in their born language. She just plays one after another and laughs and laughs at these "clowns."
Like you said, it's great to see young people that have a sense of humor like this  :dance:

Oh Deb, so sorry you cant get it to work.... maybe if I give you the address and you can cut and paste it in the address bar???

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=Lb6e … ic%20crazy

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Thanks, Roxanne!! These cute guys are terrific! I wish I could read Chinese, though  :cry:

I'm a great Backstreet Boys fan. So is the Hubber, who insists that he 'discovered' them! The daughters have moved on to cooler things, so I got their CDs  :dance:

Every young boy/man I know hates the boybands as much as the girls love them. This is probably revenge. I love it!

Eileen

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Shouldn't they be studying, instead of messing around?!  bear_tongue :lol:

Great clip - my ribs are hurting from laughingso much!! Thanks Roxanne  bear_thumb

Wonder how he broke his wrist????

maybe skateboarding? - nah, probably breakdancing ho ho ho (OKAY bad joke)

Penny  bear_tongue

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Aw c'mon Helena - it ain't that bad surely?  :/

Do you know me and Tel (my other half) sit on the sofa doing all the moves from this vid - no no don't laugh, okay then if you have to, but we're getting down it to a fine art now. Our favs are when we do the crossing over bit and the part when one of them forgets to sing but makes funny faces.

Considering neither of us remotely resembles a chinese teenager we look p r e t t y authentic.

It's gonna be our Christmas party piece. Yeah, the kids are going to be really embarrassed this year - ooooo can't wait
bear_tongue  bear_grin  bear_laugh  bear_thumb

Penny

Odessa, Tx

Oh Penny!
You sound like such a fun gal to be with! You have a very lucky family to have a mama and wife with such a great sense of humor  bear_flower

Aw Shucks Roxy - me twisting me foot around the back of me leg and looking all coy - Thanks.

Not so sure that the boys will feel quite so lucky though

Penny  :dance:

Deb Upstate New York

Ok, finally got home and on line and saw the clip ... and had a brainstorm.  I think at Daphne's teddy bear show, we could have a lip sync contest (or exhibit) for entertainment.  Bet she'd love that idea.  You tell her Rox!

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Yeah I have seen this clip before and it is too funny! My fav is the guy just sitting at the computer in the background.
Thanks for sharing Roxanne.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Check out this funny video, ALIEN SONG... a favorite at our house.  Be sure to turn up the volume.

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2402301?htv=12

Roxanne, thanks for adding some levity to the day.

bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Shelli
I like the Alien song too.

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

bear_grin bear_laugh bear_grin bear_laugh bear_grin bear_laugh  :doh:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

My kids thought the Chinese kids singing boy-band tunes were hysterical.  They just stood behind me as I sat at the computer, totally mesmerized.  That's saying a lot!

Board footer