Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi everyone,

The strangest thing happened to me today.

Last week I had adopted a lovely little teddy called "Violet" by Tammy (Beckoning bears) from Canada. I wasn't really expecting her so soon, because I had never adopted a bear from Canada and reckoned it would probably be a couple of weeks.

Last Sunday at Hugglets when I was making my last tour of the halls a small teddy called "Jasmine" by Janice (Jigpaws from Scotland) seemed to "speak" to me ("take me with you, I'm ever so cute and you won't regret it" : you have to imagine the Scottish accent  bear_grin ).   Jasmine went home with me and she is really a little bundle of cuteness  bear_wub .

Today I received the parcel from Canada with little Violet in it and it immediately struck me that Violet and Jasmine were destined to be together : although they are from totally different parts of the world, they have both "flower" names, they are about the same size, they are both girl teddies and they are both soooo cute !  bear_flower

Is this just coincidence or were they destined to be together??  bear_whistle   You can judge for yourself by the pictures below.

THANK YOU TAMMY & JANICE for bringing these two lovely ladies into my life :clap:

Hugs,   :hug:

Peterbear

Violet__Jasmine_for_TT01.jpg

Violet__Jasmine_for_TT02.jpg

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Ahhhhhh!  They certainly are lovely and beautiful together. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Destiny does seem a likely explanation!  Enjoy these beauties!
Warmly,
Cheryl

Gemma82 Wakefield
Website

That is definitely fate, they look like they will be very happy together! bear_flower

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Peter, I'll go along with destiny.

These two are incredibly lovely, and they look so grateful to have found each other.

It always pays to listen to those little voices you hear:)

Becky

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Ah-ha!  So this is the little bundle you were talking about!  Yes, they both look very sweet together, they complement each other very nicely!
Just goes to show that listening to your inner voice works every time!

Hugs

Marilyn

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh my gosh Peter, you are right!  They look lovely together  bear_wub  What wonderful choices bear_original

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

OK.......so I'm very biased here  bear_grin  bear_grin   but what fab photos.......the top one is really cute with them cuddling each other  bear_flower

You're so right Peter, Violet and Jasmine look very happy together......your inner voice must have told you they were destined to be together  bear_grin  bear_grin

Thank you again for giving Jasmine a lovely new home Peter........I'm sure she's going to love being part of your hug and has probably made herself very much at home already  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs
Janice

2catkiss LALand Bears
Oregon

Hi Peter
Oh my goodness , they are absolutely perfect together  bear_wub  bear_wub
Both are lovely. 

bear_flower Warm regards,
Lee Ann

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

They are absolutely perfect together.  Why? BECAUSE THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS COINCIDENSE. All in the universe is exactly the way it is supposed to be always.  I am a firm believer.

Peter, you have the most wonderful collection of bears, I am so happy to see them posted.
Joanne

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

They are both adorable!!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

For sure, these two bears definately had to meet each other! You made it possible and look how happy they are!!!!

Well done, Peter! Thanks for sharing these beatiful photos...

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

They look great together Peter bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Perfect pals, they look great together. It was lovely meeting you last Sunday Peter, I hope you had a good journey home.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

So I may be just a tad biased too LOL ,but I think they look  like the best of friends  bear_wub  What a great story and yes I too think they were meant to meet from across the Atlantic Ocean.  After all Violet was in a hurry to get there.- she must have know Jasmine was waiting.  Just look at them enjoying the  flowers on a sunny Belgian day. 

Wish I could be there too LOL.  I may never get to meet many bear artists or travel much , but it is always so neat when my bears get to live with other artist's bears that I admire around the world.  Great pictures Peter   bear_thumb Thanks for sharing .

Thanks so much for giving me opportunity to send the first Canadian bear for your hug.  I know Violet has found the perfect Dad who'll take great care of her.

puca bears puca bears

Oh YES - they look so perfect together, Peter!  Can't help feeling a bit jealous tho - I'm waiting for a parcel from Canada too, but no sign of it yet - SIGH.........I bet the German Customs are playing with it............
Lovely meeting you on Sunday - you obviously had a great time (didn't we ALL?!)
huggies
Maria

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website

Awww, so cute.  :)

-- Thomas Adam

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

I think you can say they are long lost sisters reunited aaahhh   bear_wub

hugs susan

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website

That's an interesting question --  Peter, have any of your teddy bears got married yet, and if not, which ones would you want to see get hitched, and what event would they plan, do you think?  I can see lots of hugs, and marmalade sandwiches, and a huuuuuge picnic.  :)

-- Thomas Adam

Ginie-Lee Hug A Bye Bears

How sweet, they really do look so happy to be together  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Hugs, Ginie-Lee

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Definitely Destiny Peter bear_original  I'm sure they're having fun in your garden, they are so cute together  bear_flower
Hugs
Catherine x

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Peter,

Your new adorable bears look perfect together and like sisters.

Sweet that they both have names of flowers.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
ThomasAdam wrote:

That's an interesting question --  Peter, have any of your teddy bears got married yet, and if not, which ones would you want to see get hitched, and what event would they plan, do you think?  I can see lots of hugs, and marmalade sandwiches, and a huuuuuge picnic.  :)

-- Thomas Adam

No Thomas, no weddings in my hug; but a lot of close frienships are made : some teddies just seem to belong together  :hug: .
Though I like the idea of a teddy wedding and a huge picnic, wouldn't that be fun  :bday: .

I think my teddies take after me : bachelors forever  bear_grin  .

Peterbear

Board footer