Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Hi,
I just learned of this wonderful Cat Sanctuary in California.  This video is well worth watching - too bad we all can't lend a hand to these precious little bundles of fluff!  My favorite part is knowing that it is a no kill shelter and that every single cat is up for adoption - if you have a moment, please watch!
Thanks so much.
Hugs & Blessings,
Janice

http://www.wimp.com/catsanctuary/

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

oh Janice thank you for posting that. It is wonderful. What a stunning woman and such happy animals.  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

What a wonderful. wonderful, place ....and an amazing lady!!!! bear_flower

All those cats living in total harmony together...and free to roam  :pray: that's so lovely to see...thanks for sharing Janice!

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Loved it, loved it.
Joanne

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

Oh, went to the web site and you can play a game to donate food..... I am going to bookmark that for every day

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Thanks, Carolynn for going to the website to play the game!  I am sure every little bit helps!   If anyone else is interested in playing the game to donate food, here is the link to the website ...  http://www.cathouseonthekings.com
Thanks to everyone who has commented!
Hugs & Blessings,
Janice

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

What a remarkable women to establish this sanctuary for our furry, homeless friends....Thank you for sharing the video...

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a very lovely place!  Looks as if all the animals, two-legged and four, get along really well.  Kudos to that wonderful lady who created this haven for kitties.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Janice,

Ooohh, that was very heart warming.  What a very special lady and what a place!  I can't get over how relaxed all the cats looked, normally you would expect there to be a little bit of fighting or hissing going on somewhere, but nothing, so that was quite amazing! 

Yes, the daily clicking on the little "game" to help the sanctuary from sponsors is brilliant too PLUS I see you can also click for dogs too.  So that will be another little clicking exercise I will do every day when I turn my computer on!  Many thanks Janice.

Thank you for posting the video link, lovely to watch.

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

It was wonderful to watch the video and see the lady caring for so many cats and dogs and they all looked  so happy together.Thank you for sharing it Janice bear_flower
Laurie :hug:

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Hello Ladies,
Thank you for your comments about the sanctuary!
Hugs & Blessings,
Janice

Angela Angela's Bear Garden
St. Catharines, Ontario

Thanks for sharing this wonderful place! There are some truly amazing people on this earth, this cat lady is one of them!

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

What a wonderful sanctuary.........I've never seen so many happy cats all in one place!

A fabulous idea and an amazing lady!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Thanks Janice.  :hug:

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

What a wonderful lady, a true inspiration, and the sanctuary is absolutely amazing, Thankyou Janice for sharing that, Its so lovely to hear of such a heavenly place on earth, there needs to be many more like that  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer