Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Pages:
The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

Teddy-talk.jpgTeddy-talk-1.jpgHi

I thought I would show you something I've been working on. I suppose this is how I originally imagined my rabbits would look like but they have actually developed another way as I couldn't work out how do it.
I think I have worked it out now, so I may run this style as a new range. It is a lot slimmer than my original designs and has armature in the arms and legs.
I would be interested to know what you think. Shelly x

JRB CREATIONS JRB CREATIONS
New Carlisle, IN

Wow!!  He looks wonderful!!  I love everything about him!   bear_wub  I look forward to seeing more  bear_thumb

*Jeannette

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Great design.  Love everything about it too. bear_wub

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Wow Shelly! That's one dapper looking rabbit. I love the stretched out legs and of course the clothing is absolute perfection.  bear_wub

Regards

Lisa

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I can't say enough good things about that coat, but the new design is wonderful, too.

Amazing that he stands on his own with such slim legs and feet!

Becky

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Beautiful! He looks like if exiting from Alice in the Wonderland.

Your rabbits make me dream, so, please, keep making more!

I love this new design and I loved your previous design too.

Beary hugs,
Your secret admirer not secret anymore :
Sophie

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Stunning and sophisticated....and very much a desirable 'must have' for collectors I'd say :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Wow Shelly,

Your new design is absolutely amazing and as Jenny said, very sophisticated.  Totally superb. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

I think he is simply amazing and will be a big hit with you collectors. He has a beautiful profile and the most adorable face. bear_wub   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Well done  bear_thumb
Hugs  :hug:
Vicki xx

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Shelly, he is amazing! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   He is just so GRAND! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   Great design! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Cheryl

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Absolutely outstanding workmanship Shelly!!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: I love, love, love this new design bear_wub .....so distinguished, and
sophisticated!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap: You know how I feel about your rabbits....and believe me this one's going to be another run away success..Well done!!  bear_flower

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

P.S( Have you thought anymore about making a hare...remember I'm first on the list if you do! bear_grin )

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_wub  He is lovely, such a graceful stance and his coat is amazing!

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Your work is so impeccable that to improve upon it would only make it so distinct in your style of creativity.  I love your rabbits, they are simply wonderful and the clothes make them wonderful also.

sandra p skye rose bears
kent
Website

wow,this rabbit is stunning,full of class,i love him
:hug: sandra

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Yes I agree with everyone else, more grown up and sophisticated.  Your tailoring skills are remarkable.  A very beautiful piece.  They all are.
Joanne

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Just stunning but then I think all your rabbits are  bear_wub  bear_wub . I really like this shape and the long legs he does look like he has jumped out of the Alice in Wonderland book. bear_wub

Raewyn

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Shelly he is gorgeous!!!

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

Thanks for all the positive comments.....I am going to look forward to developing this style of rabbit bear_thumb

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

he is a very grand fellow, an amazing design and that he will stand on such delicate legs - you are a very clever bunny creator bear_original 
Catherine x

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

He's fabulous.  A real Regency dandy!  I am sure that getting him to balance so beautifully was no easy feat!  Great design and impeccably executed.

Regards

Sue

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

I don't know how I missed this guy! He looks like a guy I would want to have a serious conversation with  bear_rolleyes Very smart and dapper! Love him!
Karen

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Shelly,
    As a rabbit lover, this is stunning - well done!!!

hugs,

Brenda

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Hi Shelly, I'm so late finding this thread (I've been so busy stitching some limited editions!) ....but just wanted to say I love this new design....completely stunning....and the clothes are superb too! Completely fabulous all round!  :clap:  bear_wub  :hug:

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

WOW...that is one amazing rabbit.  What a talented artist you are.  Congratulations!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Amazing - looks like he's late for a very important date!

Pages:

Board footer