Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi all
Well I have now recovered from the show!!! bear_original
It was fantanstic, overwelming and very tiring. i was a bit lost for words and that is not at all like me

Sales were very good and there was a lot of interest  as well as sales to shops :dance:

I am still in London staying with my friend Susan in Cookham Dean having a lovely time with fellow artists Laraine (Raine Bears) and Karen Alderson(Australia). I do not leave the UK till1st Oct.

It was great to meet a lot of TTs as well as many artists that I have admired for many years.
It was nice to meet Paula, Ellen, Suzi,Louise,Lynne,Ruth,Gail and Yvonne as well as Wendy and Megan. Also I made a few new friends.
Hugs
Tracey

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

It was great to meet you too Tracey and see your lovely bears  bear_wub ... enjoy your stay here in the UK and have a good trip home on the 1st  bear_flower  :hug:

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub How exciting to meet all those wonderful  tt's plus artists, I am so envious. I am glad you had a great time at Hugglets, it sounds wonderful, so many good reports coming thru here.  Enjoy the UK and have a safe trip home.

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Hi Tracey -It was so lovely to meet yourself and Laraine... and see your exquisite little bears in the fur!! bear_wub

Glad to hear you had such a good show....it always takes me days to recover too...and only live forty miles from London!!  bear_grin

Enjoy the rest of your stay here in the UK..wishing you a safe journey home... bear_flower

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Tracey,

I'm so glad you enjoyed the show.  Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to speak to you (you seem to be very popular  bear_grin ), but I did have a nice chat with Laraine.
She told me all about your journey to Hong-Kong and how hot is was there (must have been quite a difference when you arrived in the UK  bear_laugh ).

Both yours and Laraine displays looked absolutely marvelous and I'm very pleased to hear that sales were good as well.

I hope you have a great holiday  bear_flower .

Hugs,  :hug:

Peterbear

puca bears puca bears

It was lovely to meet you and Laraine on Sunday............and I'm glad you both had a good time (didn't we ALL?)...........but you're right - it IS a bit exhausting, isn't it? So MUCH going on.
I'm still trying to catch up - we got back Monday evening to find that we had NO computer link..........
Enjoy the rest of your holidays
big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Well today is my last full day in the Uk
we head off tomorrow for LA
Couple of days there and then home and back to the 4 kids and Hubby.
I have had a very sucessful trip and met some wonderful artists and collectors
We have been everywhere
London,Bath,Whitney,Stratford-upon-Avon,Cambridge, Newmarket, and even over to Brugge (Belgium)
I have been very busy
However I haven' sewn a bear in ages and I have a show 2 and a 1/2 weeks from when I get back.
Hope to catch up with the people I met in weeks to come

`hugs
Tracey
Bears By Tracey

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Hi Tracey !
I hope you and Laraine have had a brilliant time  , and I hope my sister fed you well on Newmarket sausages !!!  bear_tongue  bear_grin
It was absolutely lovely to meet you both ... wish I could've gone to Bath with you too !  bear_happy

Have a safe journey home ,
Mini Huggies , Ruth

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

Hi Tracey i did pass by your stall and all your little creations which are soooo sweet, but you were off having a look around so i to had a chat with Laraine which was great, sorry i missed you glad you have had a great time in the Uk and i hope you both have a safe journey back homw. bearhugs susan x

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

Finally back home after a wonderful time in the UK. Tracey Karen and myself were taken to so many places we were very lucky. Hugglets was everything and more than I expected. Just wished I had the time to meet more artists. So many wonderful artists and so so many bears. I had a lovely day and a very successful trip and met some wonderful artists and collectors.

Off to Melbourne on the 23rd Oct for my last show of the year. Haven't even looked at bearmaking yet. I think now is a good time to start!!!
Looking forward to catching up with our UK host Susan in Melbourne.

Ruth.......Loved the Newmarket sausages bear_tongue  Had a lovely time with Gail.

Hugs bear_wub

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Hey Laraine and Tracey! great to see you made it home ok,  Susan and I were  thinking about you guys while you were flying and on your shopping trip lol.. I hope you found all the goodies everyone had requested and some for yourselves as well;)
    Looking forward to seeing you guys and Susan at Woodend in a couple of weeks- oh and get this- *someone was sitting in my seat* when  I got on the plane in London... my first thought was oh gosh Tracey Laraine and Susan are going to laugh when they hear this bear_happy 
   See you soon and good luck with getting everything done!:)
   Karen

Board footer