Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Dear Teddy Bear Friends: Where can I find stuffing in bulk at a good price? A group in my office wanted to do a community project. We decided to make teddy bears for adult cancer survivors. We are partnering with Sojourn Bears, a nonprofit organization helping us get started.

Most of us are donating our time and fabric but I need to know where can I buy stuffing in bulk at a good price. Can anybody tell me where to go to get this. Oh, and how many bears would a box or bag stuff (10-12 in bear)?

I live in the united states.

If you want to see what the bears look like here is the website for Sojourn Bears:

http://www.jmjgifts.com/SojournBears.html

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

I get my polyfil right from Fairfield in CT. The shipping is a little high, but check out their website: poly-fil.com. As long as you have a tax id for your state, or something equivalent, they can ship direct. You can't order on-line, need to call them....

Good Luck!

Ellen

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

CR's Crafts has bulk fiberfill.  www.crscrafts.com, then click on 'bear supplies', then 'stuffing'.  You can buy both the premium and the economy in a 25 pound box.  I prefer the bulk size economy . . . it packs very tightly.

White Forest White Forest Bears
Southern California
SueAnn wrote:

CR's Crafts has bulk fiberfill.  www.crscrafts.com, then click on 'bear supplies', then 'stuffing'.  You can buy both the premium and the economy in a 25 pound box.  I prefer the bulk size economy . . . it packs very tightly.

That's what I use too - based on SueAnn's suggestion a few years ago, and it's the only kind i use.  Plus it's a great price!

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Sounds like a great idea Michelle.
Best of luck to you. bear_original

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

bear_grin  Yep, CR Crafts is where I get my bulk fibre fill.  Boy, you open that box and it pops...lots of stuffing in there!

Board footer