Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi there, bear_flower  bear_flower

I would just like to wish our American friends

HAPPY NATIONAL TEDDY BEAR DAY!!!!!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

I have just read that today is indeed a very important day for teddy bear lovers in America, and can imagine so many wonderful
people taking their teddies to work!!  What a lovely thought, the world would be a nicer place if everyone did that!!! 

So have a wonderful carefree day - the sun is shining its little heart out at the moment over here, an ideal day for teddies!!

Lots of hugs, :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Marilyn x

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Yippee!!!!  :dance:  :dance:  I can take a teddy bear with me wherever I go today!!!  bear_wub  Thanks for letting me know............. bear_grin  bear_flower  Such a happy day for all the teddy bears out there......hmmm, which one do I take?  bear_laugh

Ellen

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Enjoy your day!  My bears wouldn't like to go out today, they don't have enough waterproofs  bear_sad

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Marilyn,

I had no idea it was "National Teddy Bear" in the US, but what a great idea.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

I can just imagine everyone taking a teddy to work : no more agro, no more complaining and whining, just a lot of happy smiles  bear_original .

Why can't we make this an international holiday ??  Is there a national teddy bear day in the UK ?  Certainly not here.  bear_sad
Although I must admit that in my house, everyday is teddy bear day  :crackup: .

Anyway to all you teddy bears in the US and their wonderful mums and dads :

HAPPY TEDDY BEAR DAY

:cake: !

Hugs,  :hug:

Peterbear

Board footer