Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head.

She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, "Why are some of your hairs white, Mom?"

Her mother replied, "Well, every time that you do something wrong and make me cry or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white."

The little girl thought about this revelation for a while and then said, "Momma, how come ALL of grandma's hairs are white?"

bear_laugh

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_grin Touche!!  bear_grin

Got to save that one for my grandchildren, if I ever have any!

Eileen

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Heeee Heeeeee Heeeeee  bear_grin  bear_laugh  bear_grin

I like this one Kim  :thumbsup:

Penny :clap:

Pipa UK

hahaha ahhhh i love this hehe

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Haw, haw, haw!!!

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

that's cute!  When my cousin was small my Mum was holding her one day and she said "I love your hair Aunty Jan, it's got all those sparkly bits in it" - my mum had "salt and pepper" hair and the grey was becoming more noticeable.  Her mother was mortified but Mum just laughed!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Nice one Kim!
When my son Mark was small he stood by my Dad who was sitting on a low stool. Mark said' Hey, Grandad why are your brains are growing through your hair? He was looking at Dad's bald spot.  :lol:

Jane  bear_original

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Jane, that's so funny! 

It reminds me of something my son Toby said when we first met my husband, Tim.  Tim -- masculine, testosterone-surging, hairy thing that he is -- of course has an equally masculine bald spot.  Right on the top, in back.  Totally bare.  Not a single hair.  Nope.  Uh uh.

One day, Toby was riding on new friend Tim's shoulders -- if memory serves, during a holiday trip to San Francisco -- and looked down at Tim's head.  His little 5-year-old (at the time) face screwed up into a knot, and he asked, puzzled... "Tim, why do you have a hole in your hair?"

I still smile big, remembering that!

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Very good.....I tell people that I don't color my hair, because each one has a name attached to it...my own family and names from the kids I drove on my school bus for 16 years!!!!!!

Now I know my statement is true...... bear_laugh Ellen

Board footer