Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Well, It's been close to a year and a half since I last touched my bear "stuff"  bear_sad  I think I am ready to start again but I'm not sure about the market for sales and keep hearing that everything is different on eBay. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and bear blessings to all!!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Nice to see you again, Shari!  :dance:  :hug:
I cannot give you any advice concerning the best way to sell your bears, as I am definitely not the good person for it...
I am happy you feel ready to make new bears and I really look forward to see them.
Have fun!
Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I hope all goes well for you. It has changed but just start off slowly, get things going and most of all enjoy. I can recommend Bearpile.

sandra p skye rose bears
kent
Website

hi

its nice to know youre ready to create again,ebay can be a bit fickle but just enjoy yourself,as amanda said bearpile might be worth a shot too
good luck
:hug: sandra

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Nice to see you again!  I'm starting again too I think.  I haven't actually done bears yet just softies. I'm gradually working my way towards the mohair though...

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Good for you Shari, I have not made a bear for almost a year as well and just get started again. I am not sure on ebay either as it seems slow. Looking forward to seeing your bears again. bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Welcome back to the forum and bearmaking, Shari . . . we've missed you!!  I hope everything in your life is going well now and look forward to seeing your new creations.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Thanks girls  bear_original  Now that I've declared my hearts intentions, I better get at it  bear_laugh  bear_wub

Board footer