Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

DSC_0362Pepe-3-A-TT.jpgMeet 'Pepe' My first ever Christmas swap! He is an 11 inch , 9 way jointed Cheerful Christmas Chimp with a fully needlefelted face and suede paws. I made him for the lovely Lyn Parker of Parker Bears whose creations are fabulous!
I had SO much fun making him and his santa sack which I made from an old velvet curtain and trimmed it with mink for a touch of class, then felted some pressies to pop inside.
I LOVE CHRISTMAS and have really loved making a swap Chimp...IT IS SOOO EXCITING!!
Hugs Linda :)DSC_0458_PepeC_tt2.jpg

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Absolutely stunning, what a lot of work you have put into him. bear_wub

Lucky Lyn...

Ginie-Lee Hug A Bye Bears

Wow you must be well pleased and I'm sure Lyn will be bowled over by him!

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

W O W !!!!  Awesome swap Chimp. I would be totally thrilled if he were coming to live me. Lyn sure is one lucky lady. Fabulous, fabulous work.  :clap:

Regards

Lisa

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Lucky Lyn,  I would be thrilled to have him show up at my house.  He is really fantastic, I love your work
Joanne

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

WONDERFUL! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Cheryl

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

What fun, sounds like a wonderful swap, sure the recipient will love him

bears by becca bears by becca
Perth
Website

Ohhh he is adorable!!
Hope he doesn't get lost in the post and end up in my hug  bear_whistle

ALBANY
Website

Thanks guys! :hug:  :hug:  He is safely in his new home ( sorry Bec)  and Lyn says she is in LOVE bear_wub !!! I'm so Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just received her bear for me and he is ADORABLE bear_wub  bear_wub !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will post a pic :photo:  soon!!! His name is 'BELF"..................................

russellbears Russell Bears
Perth
Website

Wow Linda, what a sweetie he is, no wonder she is is in LOVE, absolutely gorgeous :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

He's stunning Linda...fabulous Pepe!  bear_wub Lyn is sooooo lucky!  :dance:  :hug:

ALBANY
Website

AND HERE IS 'BELF' The Christmas Elf!!!! My fabulous little guy I received today from Lyn...I ADORE HIM !   DSC_0545_BELF_BY_LYN_PARKER_2009_Web.jpg.... He is equisitely made and SSSOOOO TINY ( 3 1/2 inch) !!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Lyn it has been a Magic Swap!!!!!!!

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

W O W again! Belf is too cute. You guys had an awesome swap.  bear_wub

Regards

Lisa

Little_Bearries Holt, MI

I love them both!! and OMG the needlefelting is so exquisite!

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

They both look wonderful! Great job and it is fun opening the box cause you don't know whats inside.  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

ALBANY
Website

Thanks so much :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  I have one swap to go ...a bear.....a little different of course!!! I have to wait till december as my swap partner Marg has been tripping off on that wonderful thing called a HOLIDAY...so lots of excitment still to come! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Board footer