Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

JAC-Q-LYN Jac-Q-Lyn
Cheshire

Hi Everyone

I am such a proud Mum today, my son Adam organised a Hair show for Toni&Guy Macclesfield in aid of the East Cheshire Hospice.  If you pop along to my blog you will see at the bottom of the page a video of the show with footage of my daughter Bethany modelling in the show for him, she is the one wearing the red Beatles T. Shirt,  plus if you look closely at the end you will see my son Adam.

http://jacqlynbears.blogspot.com/

Hope you enjoy the video and music.
Hugs
Jacqui

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Wonderful  Jacqui,  you are right to be proud, your kids are gorgeous (was that your son bowing at the end?), there were some very wacky hairstyles there, bet they will remember that day forever.  Nice to have the video to look back on too  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs

Pauline

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Very cool, hope they raised lots of money

JAC-Q-LYN Jac-Q-Lyn
Cheshire

Hi

You are right some very wacky hairstyles, I was wondering whether my son would be any good at scissor sculpting, I am not so certain about the checkerboard effect on a bear :crackup:   My son was the one stood on the top of the stairs at the very end of the show wearing a white shirt and black waistcoat, he did most of the hairstyles especially the funky red hair and the checkerboard effect, the only ones he did not do were the two wedding ones.  The little boy bowing was a bit of a comedian, he came on to Singin in the Rain, he is the same age as my daughter who is 12.

It was a good evening and the weather stayed dry as it was done outside, and plenty of money raised for a very good cause.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Jacqui :hug:

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

That is great!  You must be so proud!!!

Board footer