Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

The-Rabbit-Maker.jpg

The British Bear Artist nominees appear to have been notified !! :dance:  :dance:

I am very happy to be nominated in Category 6 Furry friends......... are there any more nominees on TT ?
Here is my entry.

Julie Julie Shepherd
Website

Congratulations Shelly!  I love your rabbit - he's absolutely fabulous.

I've just heard I've been nominated too so I'll sort my photos out and post them soon.

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

Thanks Julie and big congratulations !! :clap:

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Tiffany-Ex2-smll-2.jpgWhooppeee ! Congratulations Shelly and Julie  :dance:
I am so delighted to have received a nomination in category 1 - Single Miniature Bear . I was so surprised by the lovely yellow Nominee rosette this year too  bear_original

Looking forward to seeing the pics ; here's "Party-Time Tiffany" She's 3" tall.

Mini Hugs , Ruth

Julie Julie Shepherd
Website

Congratulations Ruth!!  Your little bears are so perfect....I don't know how you do it!

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Yey!!!!   :dance: Congratulations Shelly....so well deserved!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Your Rabbits are the best!!!!  bear_wub

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Congratulations to you too Ruth!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  She's such a pretty bear..and so tiny!  bear_wub  Well done you!  bear_flower

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Congrats to you all, well deserved. I love all the entries.  Just fabulous work. :clap:  :hug:

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

I too, have been nominated in Category 6 for a small, alpaca mouse.  Many congratulations to all the other nominees!

Regards

Sue

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Congrats to all, can't wait to see the results, good luck!

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE!! :clap:
I've been nominated too!!! I can't believe it as it's the first time I've ever entered, I thought everyone who entered got a rosette for being a finalist until I saw this thread?! Very excited now! Who else on TT is going to Hove in December?
Well done to all!  :hug:
love Julia x

puca bears puca bears

Huge congrats to you all - such gorgeous bears! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
huggies
Maria

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hello.  Congratulations Shelley, Ruth, Julie, Sue and Julia.  Your creations are beautiful.  Here are my 3 nominations....   Summer is the big one in the pink dress and is for Category 3.  The pink and cream panda is miniature and Category 1 and Daisy Days is category 7 group miniature.  Might wear my rosette for work tomorrow  :crackup:  :crackup:

summer_17.11.jpg

candy_new.jpg

daisy_1.jpg

Hugs
Pauline

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Oh my word well done Shelley, Ruth, Julie, Sue, Julia and Pauline  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: all such talented TT-ers! the photos are wonderful  :dance:  bear_flower

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

It makes me feel so happy to see so many here nominated.  Congratulations to everyone.
Joanne

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Congratulations to everyone nominated and the best of luck for the finals  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Raewyn

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Congratulations to all the nominees!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Your creations are very deserving of the nominations. Good luck to all!!

Hugs,

Kat Brierley Bears
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Website

Me too!! Category 2.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Mei_Sheng.JPG

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Congratulations to all of you !

:clap:  :clap: .

These are really magnificent creations.  I wouldn't want to be in the jury  bear_laugh

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

congrats to all the nominees!  I love seeing the pics!  :clap:  :photo:

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi there,

Would just like to send big CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who has received a nomination!!   :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:

Well done! What a clever bunch of TT-ers!!!!!!

Hugs

Marilyn  bear_flower  bear_flower

puca bears puca bears

Hi KAT...........
big congrats to you too - LOVELY panda! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
I'm really beginning to feel sorry for the judges - they are going to have a HARD job deciding between so many gorgeous bears......
huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Congratulations to you all :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Laurie :hug:

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

:clap:   Well done to all the nominees! What a clever and talented bunch you all are. I wish you all the very best of luck on the day.

Regards

Lisa

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

A huge congratulations to all you nominees, you all deserve it, good luck  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer