Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Pages:
AussieFelts AussieFelts
South Australia

Congratulations Dawn!  I wish you the best of luck with your new venture.  bear_original

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Huge Congratulations Dawn!!! :clap:  :clap: Wishing you every success with TBT...I'm sure you will do a great job! Well done!  bear_flower

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

Congratulations Dawn ! :clap:  :clap:  :clap: I'm sure you will be doing a great job!

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

What fantastic news Dawn ; Congratulations ! I'm sure this will lead to many good things for the magazine  bear_flower  bear_flower

Mini Hugs , Ruth

sandra p skye rose bears
kent
Website

congratulations dawn,you must be so excited,looking forward to the next issue
:hug: sandra

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

That is so exciting Dawn.  I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job.    :dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :thumbsup:

rollingteddy.gif

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Congratulations Dawn!!!

Hugs,

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Well, my goodness, how exciting is that!! Congratulations on your new appointment, I can't wait to see what lovely surprises you have in store for us in future issues.  :clap:

Regards

Lisa

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Big congrats and my best wishes for continued success with TBT, Dawn!  Wonderful!!

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

That's great news Dawn...and a refreshing change to have a real life artist writing about our craft, that's going to be a welcome aspect of your new job for us as fellow bear makers. I wish you every success and look forward to reading the new TBT. Congratulations!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

Congratulations Dawn,  you are going to be a very busy lady and you seem to do so much already !! bear_thumb
I am so glad TBT is keeping going and I look forward to seeing all your ideas develope. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Thanks everyone - I really am very excited. As I said before the next issue will be coming out in January. There will be a letters page, and also a themed gallery. I really do want to find out what the readers want.  I have set up a separate email address for Teddy Bear Times related emails and it is tbteditor @ btinternet . com I have left spaces to try to avoid the autospammers. Please feel free to write to me anytime.

I know that the British Bear Artist Awards are a concern to many of you. I promise that everyone who has been nominated will be featured in the next magazine along with the winners. At this moment, I do not have a copy of the shortlist. However, I will try to get one tomorrow and have asked Chris (my husband) to put together a quick webpage with the shortlisted bears.  I know that is not ideal, but I hope it will help a bit. I had three of my bears nominated, but I have decided to withdraw them. Although the competition is completely separate from the magazine, it just felt the right thing to do. I will however be carrying on as a Teddy Bear Artist, and will be in my usual spot at Hugglets.

I have created a fan page for Teddy Bear Times on Facebook - just search Teddy Bear Times and you will find it. I want to hear from lots of artists, but I am also looking to hear from collectors as well - so please spread the word and get them to join.

Thanks again for all your kind words, it really does mean a lot to me.  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Ah Dawn its such a shame that you decided to withdraw from the awards but understandable

Maybe next year you could enter under a pseudonym  :crackup:

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

Congratulations, Dawn and all my best wishes!

Marion bear_original

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Congratulations Dawn - looking forward to see your work!!!! Hugs from Austria

Karon Posts: 751

Hi Dawn,

I am really pleased to hear you are taking over TBT.

Karon

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Congratulations Dawn, this is SO exciting, I am sure you will do a wonderful job  bear_flower  bear_flower
Hugs
Catherine xx

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Dawn that is just fantastic!!!!!  Congratulations  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   So glad to hear that you will be continuing on with your bears as well  bear_thumb

Julie Julie Shepherd
Website

Huge congratulations Dawn - I am so pleased for you!!  I know you will do a fantastic job and wish you every success!

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

Congratulations Dawn, well done. Hugs Kerren

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

congrats, Dawn!  I enjoy TBT and am sure you'll do a great job!  :clap:  :dance:

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Congratulations Dawn,  how exciting for you. I love TBT, now our dollar is getting better against the pound I am giong to subscribe.
   Best of Luck with it!:)

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Congratulations, Dawn and all the best on your new adventure. Thats great !!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

congratulations Dawn
i think its about time i bought a mag thats if you can send to portugal

bearhugs
susan

mjbears mjbears
northants

CONGRATULATIONS DAWN  cant wait to read the  mag in january.....  :clap:  :clap:

Pages:

Board footer