Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Who's going?  bear_grin

I have just booked myself and the fiance into the Hilton Olympia for the weekend, as it is just after my birthday; so it's my present to me  bear_whistle
Just wanted to know which TT'ers will be about so I can come say hi!

love Julia x

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

I will exhibit at the Winter Bear Fest, it's my first time at Hugglets so I'm really, really exited!

puca bears puca bears

Great news, Natascha - you will really enjoy it!
huggies
Maria

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

It will be mine too... I can't wait  :dance: looking forward to seeing everyone's bears in the fur.  bear_wub of course i'll be the other side of the tables - hopefully with some money to spend on bears and supplies.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Won't be going... but I did check out prices just for giggles n grins bear_happy  Probably about 5k for hubby and me if we didn't have to watch the $ closely AND be able to buy bears bear_happy... so... not this year  bear_grin

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

I will be attending, I am on stand 141A please come and say hello,
hugs Kerren

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

I've suggested my mum and dad and I meet up down there for the weekend and stay at my aunt's.  It's my birthday around then, wonder what I'll get for it  bear_whistle

sandra p skye rose bears
kent
Website

hi julia,i will be visiting there ,barring any disasters,cant wait to see all the bears,and their makers
hugs sandra

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Oh I wish I was able to come over again in February, I had such a great time at the show and after! I am hoping to get into the September 2010 show though bear_grin

Board footer