Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

Lola2.jpgLola1.jpgI'm soooo happy, I just received a nomination for the 2010 TED Worldwide Award for Lola, the little snow leopard in the zoo-category of the master class.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
My model for was Lola, a beautiful snow leopard born in the zoo in Stuttgart in 2007.
I love to remember how I saw her for the first time: In front of the snow leopards enclosure there was this man sitting with a big, big camera, or should I say cannon? The female snow leopard Lea was sleeping, just a few steps away from the fence so I wondered what the man wanted with such a big camera ? Maybe a close-up of one single hair?
He must have seen my astonished face and so he explained: She has a baby, only one week old!
Just when he said that, I saw her: Lola, only one week old, her eyes still closed but sooo sweet and I immediately fell in love with her  bear_wub  bear_wub .
Since that I have visited her very often, watched her exploring the area outside the enclosure  and growing up into a beautiful cat....

puca bears puca bears

YAY, Natascha - now i can officially congratulate you!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
I'm not surprised you fell in love with Lola - I imagine a one-week  old snow leopard cub is just adorable.
Good on ya, my friend - and I guess I'll actually see your big cat at last, at Wiesbaden
big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Remchingen

Thank you Maria,  :hug:  :hug:
Yes, Lola will be in Wiesbaden, so you can see her in the fur.

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Congratulations, Natascha, you have made a magnificent animal  bear_wub .

I bet she will steal the show at Wiesbaden.  bear_thumb

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

CONGRATULATIONS, Natasha! Lola is beautiful! :clap:

Marion bear_original

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

All my best to you Natascha - and imagine, this time also a Dreli-Bears has done a good job - I'm nominated too - will post soon my bear here on TT - oh I'm soooooo happy!!!!! Looking forward to meet in Wiesbaden!!!!

sandra p skye rose bears
kent
Website

congratulations :dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  she is beautiful,i'm not surprised at all at your nomination bear_wub  bear_wub
:hug: sandra

Remchingen

Andrea -  congratulations! I saw your nomination already and it is very well deserved! bear_thumb

Sandra, Marion, Peter, thank you all so much for your kind words.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

rosebearcottage Rose Bear Cottage
Lake Gregory, California

Congrats! :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Fabulous!!! bear_thumb  bear_wub  bear_thumb

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Congratulations Natasha!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  I love your snow leopard.

Congratulation to you also Andrea!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs,

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_wub  She is stunning! Congratulations on your nomination  bear_thumb

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Congratulations Natasha! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Cheryl

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Congratulations!

Remchingen

Thank you all very, very  much ! I'm so glad to hear that you like Lola.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Congrats all

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

congrats Natascha and Andrea!  bear_original

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

Congratulations Natasha!! I just received my copy of Bear Report and saw your Lola, the snow leopard, in great company in the Masterclass catagory!! Well done!! She is already a winner!! I look forward seeing Lola in the fur in March!
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Berta

Remchingen

Once again, thank you everybody, I'm sooo happy to read that you like my little snow leopard.

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Many Congratulations to you Natascha - and to you Andrea  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:
BTW as we love the film ; Oh Brother Where Art Thou , my hubby and I thought your Soggy Bottom Boy in the URSAs was really fantastic too Natascha !  :hug:  :hug:

Mini Hugs , Ruth  bear_flower  bear_flower

Remchingen

Thank you Ruth, I'm happy  you liked my Soggy Bottom Boy, tooo.

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Congratulations Natascha,  Very well done!! :clap:  :clap:  bear_flower  bear_flower

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

Board footer