Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

John Paul Port Posts: 214

bear_flower  :clap:  bear_flower  :clap:  bear_flower  :clap:  bear_flower  :clap:  bear_flower  :clap:  bear_flower  :clap:  bear_flower  :clap:  bear_flower  :clap:  bear_flower :clap:  bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks much, John.  And the same back to you and Beverly.

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Happy Thanksgiving!

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

:dance: I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Break out the pumpkin pie! :dance:

patchworkbear Posts: 28

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm gonna eat till I'm sick!

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub HAPPY THANKSGIVING back at you John, and to all here at TT, enjoy with family and do not forget the less fortunate. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Thursday for me (England) will just be another day of paperwork and shopping. How will you all celebrate, I'd love to know. Have a lovely day. bear_flower

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

John,  bear_flower
A lovely Thanksgiving to you as well!!  Make sure to say hi to your mom for us.  bear_wub   It will be pretty quiet around here.....unless Macey decides to create a little mayhem at the table.  She's 6 1/2 months already!  It's just the six of us this year.  A nice break from 17 last year.

Anyway, the BEST of the BEST to you.  Warmest bear hugs too!
Aleta

Hello--------and Thank You to everyone on Teddy Talk------------also,  to all who have Emailed us directly !!!  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower ------And to Amanda,   about what we do on Thanksgiving------Family and friends have a festive,  fine day together celebrating life,  and giving thanks.   And a eating wonderful dinner !!!   Those who are alone,  are helped by donations of food and other items to have a fine day, too.                                                                                                                                                           Bear Hugs and Bearst Wishes,   John, and  Beverly----and, of course, Theodore B. Bear

puca bears puca bears

Have a LOVELY day, all of you who celebrate Thanksgiving! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

IT IS THE DAY-!!!  -----------HAPPY, HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL   !!!        bear_flower :clap:  bear_flower  :clap:  bear_flower

Us Bears Pennsylvania

The Bears all had a good Thanksgiving dinner.  Lots of turkey, stuffing, potatoes and pumpkin pie with whipped cream was had by all.  All the Bears are stuffed and peacefully snoozing off their turkey dinners.

We hope your Thanksgiving feast was plentiful and peaceful!

Happy Thanksgiving from Us Bears!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I hope you all had a wonderful day those of you that celebrate.

Board footer