Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

ChristmasEvie450.jpgChristmas Evie is my newest bear for the festive season.  She is 19" and made from beautiful silky kid mohair.  If you would like to know more, she is now available for adoption direct from www.allbear.co.uk - oops, sorry!  In the time it has taken me to type the previous sentence Christmas Evie has sold! :dance:

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

I am not surprised Paula, she is beautiful  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

She's a BEAUTY! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub It's easy to see why she sold so quickly! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Cheryl

Kent
Website

Thank you both!  I must admit, I'm delighted she sold so quickly - she will be in the US in time for Christmas!

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

Hi Paula,

I'm not surprised that Christmas Evie is headed to a new home already, she is darling!  Love the color too.  Your bears say a lot with their eyes. bear_wub

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

She is so beautiful...where did you get such beautiful mohair????

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

I love the mohair you have used. She is definitely perfect for the festive season!

Marion bear_original

Kent
Website

Thank you all!  I'm so happy you like Christmas Evie ... her fabric is so pretty!  I purchased it from a UK supplier Lenora.

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

bear_sad  Every time I see a beautiful fabric that I would like to have it is in the UK...BOO!  Don't they have beautiful mohair in the US?

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

She's lovely, I can see why she was snapped up so quickly

NatalyTools NatalyTools
Kurgan, Russia
Website

very gentle teddy bear!  bear_wub

Board footer