Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I received my first card yesterday. Thank you John Port I really love your card.

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Year end holidays are just around the corner!  I have received cards from John Port, Mary Encarnacion, Lisa Carlyle, and Jeannette Bashore.  Thanks for the holiday greetings!  Happy holidays to all on TT!

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Thank You to John Port and Lisa Carlyle for my cards recieved so far  bear_wub

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

John,
I loved your card so much I got on line and ordered me 2 boxes!!!
Thank you!!  bear_wub

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

I got my card from John as well this week.  It is really lovely.  Thank you John !

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

I got mine  from John thankyou it was a beautiful card and its my first chrissy card this year

bearhugs susan x

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

I started receiving cards this week also.   My cards are ready for mailing and will go out on Monday after a trip to the post office for stamps.  It sure brightens my day to get the cards from all my TT friends.

Thank you all bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I've started receiving cards, too . . . thank you John, Lisa, Marian, and Jeanette!  I mailed out mine today.

NancyL123 Nancy's Menagerie
New York

I've gotten cards from Julia, Jeannette, Lisa, and John so far bear_original

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

How exciting!  :dance: I recieved my first christmas card from Gail. Thank You!.....So..... much,all of my cards will be on my front door this year.  :hug:

Long Beach, CA

I received another card on Saturday, from Marian Romanchik in New York State.  Marian, did you make the card?  It's adorable.

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

:dance: Who knew checking the mail could be so much fun?  I have received two cards so far, from John and Jeannette!  Thanks guys! :dance:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

I have received my first Christmas card from Lisa, of Carlyle bears, yeah! ~ thank you very much for the lovely card.

I am writing mine today and I hope to get them in the post tomorrow. What fun it is to get cards from TT friends.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

I started to receive cards on Thursday and Friday (I love getting xmas cards) I have to say that I just loved Johns beautiful card and the gorgeous Teddy stamps on the envelope they are going in my album. Thank you John. I'm off to the post office to send all mine today then I might sit down and do my family ones hehehehe

Raewyn

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

:dance:  :dance: I received my first Christmas card today - thank you so much John - such a lovely card and I've also kept the teddy stamps  bear_grin  It's great fun receiving Christmas cards and I enjoy sending them out too  bear_original

Hugs Lyn  bear_flower

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

I received my first Christmas cards today  :dance:  :dance: - two lovely cards - one from John and the other from Lisa. Thankyou very much.
Mine were posted today

Hugs bear_flower

everythingcrafty Posts: 277

Hi Everyone,
I received cards from John, Lisa and Jeannett. Thank You you all, this is so much fun. Yes I did make my cards Gail, glad you like. I make most of my card every year.
Happy Holidays Everyone
Marian

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi all
Well my cards are all made and have been posted today.

So I have received  lovely cards from John, Julia and Lisa so far

Thanks so much. My youngest boys really get excited about the post
Hugs
Tracey

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

A big thank you for the cards I have received so far!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Long Beach, CA

Today I received yet another card, from Cyndee Reynolds and her wee Yorkie, Herbie!  Happy Holidays!

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Boy that was fast Gail!! I mailed it on Friday! bear_original

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I received two more cards today, one from Jeannette Bashore, and Marian Everything Crafty thank you.

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

I received my first card yesterday from Mary Encarnacion, thank you so much Mary! My cards will go on their way tomorrow! It is so exciting to get all these cards, what a wonderful idea  bear_flower

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub I think John wins for the first Chritmas or Holiday card to us all.  I have rec'd several others, but they are at home and my memory exscapes me as to who they were from.  But I love getting the cards from my TT friends, you all are so wonderful.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! bear_wub

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Thank you to Marian, Jeannette and Becky for the cards that arrived today bear_grin  I love post! and the cards are lovely.

Board footer