Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Pipa UK

Hi everyone. has anyone seen the movie The Notebook ??
if so was it better than the book ??

I read the book and i thought it was fantastic.!! one of the best books i've ever read !!
i'm reluctant to watch the movie because some friends of mine said it's not as good as the book

has anyone seen the movie and read the book ? if so is the movie worth watching when you have already read the book ??

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Pipa, I haven't read the book so I can't comment on the comparison.  But, it is the BEST movie I have ever seen !!  It touched my soul and made me cry  :cry:. My husband's grandmother had Alzheimer's and my dad passed away suddenly in 2003 so maybe I was overly sentimental ???  Anyway, I could watch it over and over.

Pipa UK

Hi Tammy, the book was AMAZING!! some friends saw the movie and read the book and they said the book is way better than the movie. i just didnt wanna waste my money buying the dvd if it's not as good as the book, i LOVE Nicholas Sparks book's bear_grin

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

I've read the notebook and the wedding. I also saw the notebook. I think all movies made from books are not as good, but this one was pretty good. SOme differences, but not too bad. I would probably go as far to say I'd watch the movie again!

Pipa UK

Thanks Kristen. i read the Wedding too, i think i will have to get the movie and see how i like it  bear_grin

Board footer