Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

puca bears puca bears

News of more violent storms in the USA - I hope everyone is OK?

huggies
Maria

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

Maria,

I live in the Midwest and am lucky I'm on the east side of the storm ..On Christmas Day the temp was 48 and by afternoon it was 19 with blowing snow and gusty winds.   The rain before has flooded the well pit and I have no water, but thankfully still have electricity and a warm house.   Will get a sump pump for the pit and hopefully will have water soon.     This too shall pass!!!!

Hoping others have fared the weather without drastic impositions or hardships ...come on spring !!!

Hugs,

Wanda

smdogs gone to the dogs/sm dog designs
Kansas City Missouri
Website

Hi all,
  I live in Kansas City Missouri and we were not so lucky. I think I have received about 8 inches of snow yesterday and we are supposed to get another 2 inches today. It is also pretty cold around 20 degress.

But all is still well.  bear_thumb

Sheryl

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

down here in NJ we have gotten like 8-10 inches of snow, but no harm done. i like snow, anyway. bear_grin

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

We had our first white Christmas ever at my house in Texas.  On Wednesday, the temperature was 75 degrees F, and dropped to the 30s on Christmas Eve with 2 inches of snow.  By yesterday afternoon though, most of it was gone.  Today is very sunny and will be in the 50s.  Sooooo, we had it very easy here, but people still try to drive on ice and there were many wrecks.  Hope all is relatively okay for everyone.  Below is pic of our front yard on Christmas Eve.
snow_dec._09_1.jpg

jillanne UX'BEARies
Toronto

This is amusing ... being in Canada (Southern Ontario) we have had two full days of rain with temperatures above freezing.  As a result, it was a 'green Christmas' for us.  So sad!

Hope you are able to recover without many problems.

Cheers
Jill

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

What a lovely picture Sue Ann, I especially love the footprints in the snow.

Its hard for us Aussies to comprehend such cold weather at Christmas as it is Summer here and generally very warm at this time of year.

Regarding the storms you are all experiancing...please keep safe and warm..

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Here in Minnesota, I got about 14 inches of snow. Interestingly enough thought some of the towns just east of us got less. We were in a narrow swath that garnered more snow!!! But here in Minnesota we are use to snow. The streets were fine most of the time plus the snow fell in batches making it easier for snow plows to keep things clear.

Board footer