Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I ordered some Ritter sport....they not only still exist they have expanded and the same e-store had Lepchuken and marzipan....oh dear.....well, Now I really don't have to do much for the holidays.....except Springerles-

HmmmmmThey are a ton of work, but oh so worth it

Thank you ladies for the links

Dilu

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Gourmande!

I have never tried these chocolates...
My only advice is to avoid eating too much of these chocolates the same day: it would be a shame to be ill because of your favourite chocolates!!!!
Enjoy them, but do not abuse, my dear Dilu!

Oh, hide them well to avoid your Gollies to eat them before you!!!

bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_tongue

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Ooooh, enjoy them Dilu!!! You got me thinking about Ritter Sport and I checked the chocolate section of our local supermarket yesterday when I was shopping, but couldn't find any. They do stock it on occasion. I'm going to keep looking, because now you've reminded me.....I can't stop thinking about it!!!  bear_grin bear_tongue

ellen ontario, canada

they even sell it at the duty free shop at the border!  that's how "exclusive" and yummy it is!!!   :D
bear_thumb

nettie scotland
Website

We have these over here too.I remember eating ones with nuts in years ago.They are quite big and square bars aren't they?

Board footer