Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Chicago-Bear-12-14-09-002.jpgHere is a bear I made for a fan of the Chicago Bears.  He wanted a bear in orange and navy.  It is made of faux fur which I had to dye because I couldn't find these colors.  He is 18 inches tall which is bigger than I usually make.  I even dyed his paw and feet suede in the orange color.  No name yet because that is up to the gentleman who ordered it.  It is packed and will be shipped to New York tomorrow.  He didn't want to see it until he opened the package so I hope that he likes what I did.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Well that works well, a bear for a bears fan  bear_grin  He's lovely, I'm sure his new dad will love him

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Oh Eva I love how this fur turned out.  I didn't know faux fur could be dyed so well.  He is wonderful.
Joanne

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Thanks Joanne.  I just used Rit dye and crossed my fingers.  The fur was a very soft beige fur and after dyeing it the fur wasn't quite as soft.  I think it was because of the hot water it took to get the colors right.  I also dyed fabric for a jersey and then make fabric letters and numbers in his favorite player.  Then also 11 banners of some of his other players that he wanted.  The most time was taken up in cutting out all the lettering, which were just 1 inch.

patchworkbear Posts: 28

The bear is amazing! I'm sure the new owner will love it! How could he not?

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

He loved the bear.  He has a whole room full of Chicago Bear things and he send pictures of the bear with his shirt on (I did make the bear a football jersey) in the middle of all the other things.

Thanks

Board footer