Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

DSC_0224Ferdie.jpgDSC_0230Ferdie.jpgWell here it is my first new design Lombard Bear with no needle felting!!

Meet 'Ferdie', a 13 inch, 9 way jointed swarvo chap straight out of the 20's, ready to head off for a hit of tennis then a martini at the bar with the lads!!

He is made from the most gorgeous mottled plum tipped dark brown hand dyed mohair with deep plum coloured suede pulled paws and beautiful amber glass eyes.

Yes he has a stitched nose!!!! I shaded the nose to match the tones in his fur and gave it a light wax!

Love to know what you think guys!

Cheers Linda
PS. More pics on my Blog!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

What a character.  Great face, wonderful color.  I still know he was yours even without the felting.  Love him.
Joanne

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

Oh love his fur...beautiful...

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

He absolutely does have your signature "look," Linda, and he's absolutely gorgeous!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

The color scheme is so rich and integrated, and the nose is perfect! (Are those felted eyebrows I see up there?)

Becky

ALBANY
Website

Thanks!
Hi Becky...I really resisted and he has suede and mohair eyebrows!
Hugs Linda

baerenkinder baerenkinder
Freiburg - Black Forest

Hi Linda - his fur is great, and so a wonderful color - very nice  bear_wub  bear_wub

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Hey Linda - I really love this bear!  Fantastic work on the nose.  Joanne's right - kind you can tell he's a Lombard bear!  Kinda reminds me of Rod Stewart in a funny kind of way .... maybe it's his tousled fur & his debonaire look!!! 

Hugs
Marg  bear_original

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Great new design, love him  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

ears bears Ears Bears
Website

Well done Linda!! Ferdie is quite a character and theres no mistaking that he's one of your amazing creations!  bear_wub

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

hes fantastic, and even though you havent needle felted, he still has your stamp on xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

He's awesome!  I love the body shape you've used for him!  Great job on the stitched nose!   :clap:  He's one handsome guy!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Great colour, just love the eyebrows!

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Love this new design Linda  bear_wub fabulous colours and love his gorgeous face!  bear_wub  :hug:

ALBANY
Website

Thanks guys!!  :hug: Going to try a smaller one next.... blue I think!!!  bear_rolleyes

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

gorgeous you dont need to needle felt he is lovely the colour is so lush Sue xxx bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

He may not have a needlefelted nose but he is still a Lomard bear, fabulous colour and I love him  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Ferdie's fabulous, and no mistaking that he's a Lombard Bear, the stitched nose works really well and I love the colour bear_wub

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Fabulous!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap: 9-way jointed, no needle-felting, and definitely a Lombard bear!!!  Superb!!!

ALBANY
Website

Thanks! Just can't help myself with these fabulous colours sitting in a pile looking at me! bear_rolleyes

Board footer